Inner Demons

Hello everyone! I'm very happy to say that my Shoto X Reader book has reached over 300 views!! I AM SO HAPPY! I have so much planned for this book and I'm glad people enjoy it. Since it has so many reads, I would like to announce that I am going to soon upload a Panel special sometime soon after a few other chapters are uploaded. So like in any panel, if you have any questions just comment them, it can be questions and also some truth or dares would be fun as well!

Soooo.. I know I said I wanted more chapters about the kids having fun but, due to reasons of storyline and such, it means these next few chapters will be more serious and sad (you'll see why soon) but it will still have it's fun and funny moments! Thank you everyone and have an amazing day!! And enjoy!

I woke up that morning on the couch. I removed my head from what I finally realized to be my boyfriends shoulder.

I looked around seeing all of my class mates knocked out and sleeping peacefully.

This made me smile. I slowly get up and headed towards the kitchen.

Once I made it, the first thing I saw was my uncle pouring himself some cereal.

"Hey, look who's finally awake! You all had a lot of fun last night, huh?" Elton asked.

"Yup! We sure did!" I admit, stretching my back. "Where did you sleep?"

"You're brothers room. He has a lot of All Might stuff in there, you know that?" -Elton

"Yes I do." I immediately replied.

"Where's mom?" I observed.

"She left to get some groceries. Are you guys going back to school today or what? Since you did miss yesterday and all." That's when it hit me.

"Holy shit! I totally forgot about school! Do you think we should go back?" I asked. Elton began.

"Well, I don't know, I won't force you to. But, you never know these days, I mean, if you had that surprise training phobia test during a supposed break that you guys are having, then you never know when something like that will happen again. So I suggest you should go." 

Elton knows about all this because I told him. So he's very caught up on things.

I remember during that conversation too that he was shocked to see the scars on my face.

A vertical scar on my right eye and a scar on the bridge of my nose.

I told him about the incident at the sports festival. He was shocked and glad that I didn't get any fatal injuries.

Picture at the top was the closest picture I can find of how it looks. Yes it's a mark, not a scar but just use your imagination! (Insert spongebob meme)

"Yeah, you're right." I replied. That's when I see him grab pans.

"Wanna wake up your friends by scarring them?" Elton asked. I took two pans happily.

"Fuck yeah!"

We then head to the group of sleeping kids. Elton and I looked at each other then back at everyone.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!

Everyone got startled and surprised by our disturbance.

"AH! What's happening?!" -Mineta

"What the crap!?!" -Denki

"What's going on?" -Ochako

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" -Bakugo

"Y/N? Elton?" -Izuku

Elton and I stopped. "Time to get up!" I said in a very weird voice, making some laugh.