Sports Festival!

Y/N's POV

After the villain attack incident it's been the talk of the school.

Honestly, I remember everything except for what happened before I kissed Shoto.

I remember waking up to Shoto kneeling next to me after I apparently knocked out.

He's so kind and sweet to care so much about me, he secretly left to come and see me. Today everyone is back and we are chatting away.

"I wonder how uncle Aizawa is doing." I questioned.

"He's fine! He's a tough nut to crack." Kirishima compliments.

"Yeah, but he's also stubborn when it comes to work and his injuries with his beliefs." I noted.

"Well since he's in the hospital healing up, I wonder who our substitute will be?"

Once Mina finished that question the door opens to reveal Aizawa all bandaged up!

"HE STILL CAME BACK?!" We all yelled, shocked. "Mr. Aizawa, I'm glad your doing all right!" Iida announced.

My determined uncle gives his comments about what happened during USJ.

He finally landed on me. "Y/N, your strong and a good student. But this power you have seems to be attracting villains towards you, they seem to know about your power as well, they found out how it works so they were able to use that to control you, which is bad. Todoroki, I don't know what you did to bring back Y/N before she killed you, but whatever you did you did a hell of a good job. Mind control is a powerful curse and quirk." Shoto and I nodded.

Aizawa then starts talking about the sports festival! Which I was excited about!

Everyone was excited, chatting and ranting. Soon after that announcement, before we all left a huge group of students were waiting outside our room.

Soon though, my mood went from 100 to 0 real quick, once I heard a certain someone.

That certain someone....was Shinso... he walked up in front of everyone.

I was still. I was frozen. I couldn't move. I felt so.... upset--mad?-- cry maybe?

Once he stopped talking he looked straight at me. "Y/N?"

Everyone now has their eyes on me. "Y/N, is that really you? Long time no see, huh?" He said as he walked out towards me.

I backed up and he stopped walking once I backed up.

I felt like crying. That's when Todoroki steps in.

"You know her?" He consults. "Do I know her? Of course, I mean, we were together for a good while." He grins, scratching the back of his head.

Everyone was shocked, especially Shoto. He looked straight at me. "Together?"

I couldn't take it anymore! I ran off, running out pushing through everyone, tears filled my eyes.

My name being called by my friends but I didn't listen, I didn't want to be in that room with him!

I ran far, I'm sitting under a tree, no one was around so I was able to cry without anyone looking.