We missed You

Warming: Lemon ahead
Narrator:  A week has passed and nothing has happened so far.  Uraraka and Toga were getting ready to meet up with Deku and spend time with him while Tsu and Mina spent time with Tsu little siblings.  Toga knocks on the door and Deku opens it.
Deku:  Oh hey girls.
Toga and Uraraka:  Hey Deku~
Narrator:  Deku gives a warm smile to the two females and they give him a warm smile back.  Deku lets them in and is seen to be making lunch.
Toga:  Soooo how is everything Izuku?
Deku:  Everything has been good Himiko.
Narrator: Toga smiles when Deku calls her by her first name.
Deku:  How about you Ochako?
Uraraka:  Everything has been good for me too.
Deku:  So what brings you two lovely and beautiful ladies to see little old me?
Toga:  Well Ochako actually wanted to know more about us Izuku.
Narrator:  There is a pause.  Deku looks down and says.
Deku:  You told her about our past Himiko?
Toga:  Yeah I did.  She had a nightmare when I died in our fight.
Deku:  You did Ochako?
Narrator:  Uraraka looks down trying her best to not cry.  Himiko holds her closely and so does Izuku.
Himiko:  Yeah she did and I explained to her everything that had happened after I was presumably dead.  How you were by my side in the stroller, how you gave me your blood to help me have a faster recovery, how we were finally able to be together again like we were teenagers again.  I had to let her know at that point Izuku.  I heard rumors around the school that people thought I was a clone.
Izuku:  I don't know why.
Toga:  Well you were the only one that was with me Izuku so that's why you don't know of course.
Izuku:  Fair enough.
Ochako:  I'm just glad your not a clone Himiko.
Narrator:  Toga smiles at Ochako and hugs her tighter.
Toga:  I'm glad I have the relationship I want with the both of you.
Narrator:  Deku and Uraraka smile at one another then smile at Himiko and Toga smiles back and they all hug each other tightly. 
Deku:  Well yes Ochako me and Toga did have a relationship before meeting you guys it is true.
Uraraka:  It's not that I didn't believe you Toga I-I just.
Toga:  No no it's ok Ochako i believe you.
Narrator:  The three smile at each other and they end the hug. 
Izuku:  Oh the food is done.  You girls want to eat?
Himiko and Ochako:  Of course Izuku~
Narrator:  Hearing the seductive tone of the girls he blushes bright red.  The girls see this and get closer to him.
Himiko and Ochako:  You like this Izuku?~~
Narrator:  Deku can feel his blood pulsing and he feels it go somewhere else too.
Izuku:  HEY HEY HERE GIRLS FOOD'S DONE *Deku says as in a way to change the subject*.
Narrator:  The girls laugh and they give him a break to eat with their close friend.  While the three of them are eating Himiko ask a question.
Himiko:  Hey Izuku?
Deku:  Yes Himiko?
Himiko:  How much do you love me and Ochako?
Narrator:  Deku pauses.
Deku:  I love you two more than anything.
Narrator:  Toga and Uraraka blush bright red.
Deku:  You two are the closest females I have here.  Of course I have Tsu and Mina but I didn't get close with them until closee towards me leaving, probably about 5 months before I left.  But I have been close with you guys for years.  But I love all four of you so much.  But I then have deeper love for you two because I've been closer with you guys then those two.  I feel so guilty saying that because it feels like-
Ochako:  They understand Deku they knew that when all 5 of us talked for the first time again.
Deku: I'm really glad they do.  Because I just don't want them to think that-
Himiko:  Izuku you worry to much.  Please don't worry don't stress. *Himiko says as puts her hand on Deku's hand following with Ochako doing the same*.
Deku:  O-oh girls *he says*.
Himiko and Ochako:  Come on handsome~
Deku:  W-whoa wait where are we going?
Himiko and Ochako:  To the bedroom~~
Narrator:  Deku's body pulses he's super nervous.  When the three of them get into the bedroom Himiko and Ochako throw Deku onto the bed and then on they both go on one side while holding Deku's waist.  Deku holds both of them back they then both begin to give Deku kisses on his cheeks.  Deku blushes as they do this, he is super nervous and is breathing heavily.  G-girls Deku says submissively.  Himiko and Ochako smile at one another and then at Deku.  with their free hands they go down closer towards Izuku's lower region and begin to tease him Deku breathes a lot more heavily and the girls intensify their kissing.  Deku then turns towards Toga and begins to kiss her deeply for awhile once done with Toga he turns towards Ochako and begins to kiss her deeply for awhile too.  Once done the two females mess around with Deku's lower region Deku lets out an almost un audible sound, but the girls knew what it was.  Come on Izuku, let's have some fun~  Himiko says.  You deserve it after all handsome~ Ochako says.  Deku smiles at them happily and nervously.  B-but girls I haven't done this before Deku says.  Nor have we~ They both said.  The two females undress themselves and then they help Deku undress the two females pause in awe of Deku's body.  Deku admires their body and he begins to give both of them nice but firm touches.  Both of the females moan passionately and so does Deku.  The two females kiss Deku and Deku kisses them back the three of them smile with happiness and wish they could do this forever.