MHA Unsuspected Murder

Narrator:  It was morning time Mina ane Deku open their eyes and smile at one another before they kiss each other.
Mina:  Good morning handsome~
Deku:  Good morning beautiful~
Mina:  You were amazing last night handsome~
Deku:  You were amazing last night too beautiful~
Toga:  Oh so this is where you two went~
Narrator:  Just then Deku and Mina see Toga Tsu and Ochako all looking at them with thirsty eyes.
Deku:  O-oh h-hey girls.
Toga,Ochako and Tsu:  Hey Deku~
Mina:  Hey girls~
Toga,Tsu and Ochako:  Hey girl~
Himiko:  You know now you need to give us our own private session right Izuku?~
Mina:  You know that's the rule handsome~  You mess with one of them you mess with all of them~
Deku:  Hehe I know.
Ochako:  Come on guys let's get dressed.
Narrator:  Just then everyone Ochako,Toga and Tsu all go upstairs to change Deku and Mina are behind them but Deku holds Mina closely, Mina holds Deku closely as well.
Deku:  Thank you for last night Mina I really needed it.
Mina:  Of course Deku I'm always here for you no matter what.
Deku:  And I'm always here for you no matter what.
Narrator:  The two of them share a kiss once more.
Mina:  Your still giving those three their private time with you, you know that right?
Narrator:  They both laugh.
Deku:  Yeah, I know.
Narrator:  30 minutes later Everyone is dressed and downstairs watching the news. 
Himiko:  Wow I never knew watching the news could be so entertaining.
Dabi:  Yeah me either.
Mina:  It has some good stories every now and then.
Ochako:  Hey who has the remote?
Deku:  I do.
Tsu:  Ribbit do you think you can change it?
Deku:  Yeah I can.
Narrator:  When Deku changes the channel to a different news station the first thing they see is a dead corpse. 
News Lady:  Last night down an empty dark alley the body of none other than Hawks the number 2 hero of U.A. was found lifeless with severe cuts throughout his entire body.  Some say it could have the been a killer who had just got lucky or some others believe that it could have been the retired villain Himiko Toga. 
Narrator:  Everyone turns pale and then looks at Toga, Toga is pale herself she continues to look at the screen she's so fixated at looking at her younger self on the screen of the television how crazy and deadly she was how feared she was.  TOGA!
Himiko snaps out of it and sees that the television is no longer on.  Himiko's heart begins to race, she feels all of her friends eye's fixated on her heart, on her soul.  Himiko Ochako calls out in a cold voice.  Himiko looks at her eyes still wide open with fear.  What did you do?  Silence fills the room everyone is still looking at Toga.
Ida:  Toga do have any idea what this could do to us?
Ochako:  Himiko what did you do?
Himiko:  I-I didn't kill him.
Ochako:  Dang it Himiko tell the truth.
Deku:  Guys whoa whoa calm down it wasn't Toga.
Bakugo:  How could you be so sure nerd?
Deku:  Because she was with us last night remember?  Dabi help me out here.
Dabi:  That is true.  Toga was with us.  After our little talk with Hawks after Izuku prevented us from fighting Toga went back inside with us and then went with Izuku and the other girls.
Mina:  I remember that clear as day but my only issue is that Hawks stayed there.
Tsu:  Yeah he did!
Ochako: I-I'm so sorry Himiko b-but I'm scared I'm going to lose you-
Narrator:  Himiko quickly hugs Ochako.  She understands why but Toga is also scared right now her mental health is going through the roof.
Himiko:  I-it's ok I know your scared a-and so am I-I.
Ochako:  Calm down calm down it's ok we will fix this together.
Jiro:  Everyone just stay calm right now please us yelling at each other will not help and yelling at Toga will definitely not help.
Deku,Mina,Ochako, and Tsu: Agreed.
Narrator:  Just then Aizawa, All might, and Endeavor all come rushing in.
Aizawa: Toga!
All might:  You need to come with us.
Narrator:  Deku jumps in and powers up one for all Endeavor,Eraser head and All might are shocked.
All might:  Midoriya!
Deku:  SHE'S INNOCENT SHE WAS WITH US LAST NIGHT YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER AWAY FROM US.
Endeavor:  Midoriya calm down!
Deku:  NEVER!
Narrator: Toga wraps her arms around Deku's upper body he feels her warm touch and begins to calm down.
Himiko:  Izuku it's ok.
Deku:  No Himiko you don't understand they're going to take you away!
Eraser head:  No we aren't Midoriya.
Deku:  Like I'm going to believe you Aizawa.
All might:  Kid no wait.  Seriously we aren't taking her away the news is outside they need to hear her side unless she will be taken away.  She'll be taken to where Shigiraki is!
Narrator:  Deku's eyes are filled with hatred but also sadness he doesn't know what to do.
Himiko:  Izuku it's ok just let me do it ok?
Deku:  B-but Himiko-
Narrator:  Himiko hugs Deku and Deku hugs her back.  A couple minutes after this Himiko Toga and Deku,Mina,Ochako,Tsu,All might,Endeavor and Aizawa all walk outside when the news sees Himiko the crowd erupts.  Himiko can see all the of the flashes of the cameras and they blind her.  Deku releases his energy into a small wind wave amd it alerts to the news reporters to stop flashing. 
News man:  Himiko Toga!  With the news of the now found and pronounced dead Hawks everyone has heen wondering were you the culprit in his killing?
Himiko:  No as of last night I was sleep with my friends.
News lady:  Did any events prior before his killing happen?
Narrator:  Everyone behind Toga turns pale.
Himiko:  There was a confrontation.
Narrator:  The crowd erupts into murmuring.
News lady:  Do you mind telling us of this confrontation Ms.Toga?
Himiko:  Of course.  It was a small confrontation one of my friends Toya the son of Endeavor had charged up his quirk because, he has mental health issues and he was remembering the time when Hawks murdered my best friend Twice. 
Narrator:  Again murmur's.
Himiko:  And in the confrontation I heard the commotion from outside and when-
News lady:  I'm sorry to interrupt you ma'am but what part of the confrontation?
Himiko:  It was only one type of confrontation and it was them just talking.  I heard the commotion and I went outside and when I saw hawks I told him why are you bothering us.  Just leave us alone and after that nothing else happened me and my friends went back inside alongside Toya aka Dabi as you guys know him to be. 
News man:  Are you sure nothing else happened after that?  Like did Dabi go anywhere else after this confrontation?
Himiko: No he stayed with us and I made sure of it.
News lady:  Well Ms.Himiko the reason most people and I'll be honest myself included believe that you were the culprit is because the knife that was found looked exactly like yours, and the only difference is that it was bigger and had the letters TW on it.
Narrator:  Just then Himiko turns pale with fear and disbelief everyone sees this and begins to call her name.
News lady:  Ms.Himiko! 
Narrator:  Himiko snaps out of it.  Y-yes?
News lady:  I deeply apologize if I just brought up a bad memory but can you please tell us what the TW stands for?
Himiko:  That knife that you guys found belonged to my best friend Twice.
Narrator:  Everyone turns pale and the crowd erupts with conversation Deku and the others can't believe what they are hearing just then Dabi walks out and sees everyone and everyone immediately starts talking once more. 
Endeavor:  Toya what are you doing?!
Dabi:  I heard something about Twice.
News man:  Mr.Dabi.  We have only a couple questions for you or most likely just one question for you.
Dabi:  Ok I'm listening.
News man:  So the knife that was found looked a lot like Ms.Himiko's knife but the only difference is that it was bigger and it had the two letters on it TW.
Narrator:  Dabi turns pale everyone sees that Dabi too has turned pale and the crowd erupts once more before silencing once Dabi starts talking.
Dabi:  Hi-Himiko tha-that's not possible the knife had a bind around it.
Himiko:  What do you mean?
Dabi:  Toga the bind was something that All for one created because that specific knife meant something to Twice it was a bind that only two people knew about them being Twice... and All for one. 
Narrator:  Himiko is visibly turning pale everyone else is shocked to the bone.
Dabi:  So if what they are saying is true about the knife that means Twice is still alive or All for one is back, heck if we're that unlucky it could mean both of them are back!
Narrator:  The entire news crew goes insane people watching this live are shaking and scared  All for one?!  Back?! 
Endeavor:  No... this can't be.
Aizawa:  All might?!
All might:  There's no way he's back.  It's not possible.
Himiko:  E-everyone please calm down!
Narrator:  Everyone looks at Toga and heeds her advice.
Himiko:  Toya it's not possible for him to be back All for one rewinded himself out of existence remember? 
Dabi:  Ok that is true but he never told Twice the unbinding spell to release his knife only All for one knew it, but when he rewinded himself out of existence maybe the spell broke freeing the knife. 
Narrator:  Everyone breathes a huge sigh of relief.
Himiko:  Well maybe it was some villain or killer who got lucky.
Dabi:  No Himiko those cuts we saw on Hawk's body they were well coordinated and those cuts looked like the exact same cuts Twice used to do when we were getting attacked.
Narrator:  Himiko is breathing heavily is her best friend really still alive out there somewhere?  What will happen if it is him?  Just then the news people say thank you to Toga and Dabi and they all leave.  Back inside with Deku,Mina,Himiko,Ochako and Tsu.
Deku:  That was scary.
Mina:  Yeah tell me about it.
Tsu:  What are we going to do?
Ochako:  I don't know but we have to stick together this is all that matters right now.
Narrator:  Himiko is staring almost blankly at the ground she doesn't know what to think.
Deku:  Toga?
Toga:  Y-yes?
Deku:  What's on your mind?
Toga: ...Is he... really out there somewhere?  Now that Toya mentioned it those cuts did look exactly identical to Twice's cuts.  I-I don't know what to do or say. 
Deku:  It's ok Himiko we are here for you and we always will be.  We don't know if Twice is still alive but if we his then we can help try and bring him back.
Himiko:  Really?
Deku:  Yes of course.
Mina:  It will just take some time to convince the principal but we should be fine, hopefully.
Ochako:  Just don't worry Himiko chan.
Tsu:  Because we got your back ribbit.
Narrator:  Himiko smiles at all of them they all smile back at her as well.  Just then the girls smile at Deku and Deku looks at them and begins to blush.
Deku:  W-what?
Mina,Ochako and Tsu:  Have fun~
Narrator:  They all walk out.  Toga looks at Deku and Deku looks at her, they both have the same idea.  Deku walks towards Toga and they begin to make out.
Toga:  Thanks for being there for me Izuku~
Deku: Of course Himiko~
Narrator:  They make out for a little while longer before undressing themselves and when they do they begin to have some fun~
Deku:  I love you Himiko Toga~
Himiko: I love you too Izuku Midoriya~