The beginning of the end

Narrator:  The heroes and the villains stand off looking at one another, just then Shigiraki steps forward and looks on at the young heroes.
Shigiraki:  So disappointing for you to betray us like this Himiko and Toya, I really hoped you guys would've chosen to come back to your true family.
Toga:  Everyone with us right now is our true family.  You guys mislead us and you guys knew I had mental issues and you guys still took me down a path that would lead me dead!
Spinner:  Shut it child.
Mina:  Watch your mouth you reptilian freak.
Mr.Compress:  Keep your damn mouth shut pink girl.
Deku:  HEY!  Back off of her you pathetic excuse of a magician!
Nomu:  EEEEUUUUU
Shigiraki:  I couldn't have agreed more nomu, let's finish this.
Deku:  That is the one and only thing we will ever agree on.
Narrator:  The entire group have a stare down the air feels tense and feels extremely thin to where it's nearly impossible to breathe in. Just then everyone charges at one another, but then Mr.Compress pulls out something from his magician book.
Mr.Compress:  Have fun everyone!
Narrator:  Mr.Compress throws his tiny orbs and it separates everyone into mostly one on ones.  And most of them will be troubling.  Mina is teleported to a mountain clearing and she immediately looks around to see where everyone else is at.
Mina:  GUYS?  GUYS WHERE ARE YOU?! 
Mysterious person:  Oh don't worry about them you and I have some unfinished business.
Narrator:  Mina feels the ground shaking and it doesn't take her long before she realizes who this person is.  It's Gigantomachia.
Gigantomachica:  Hello Mina~  *He says sadisticly*
Mina:  Giga?  ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!  AFTER WE LET YOU SIDE WITH US FROM THE LAST WAR THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US?!  *Mina yells in distress*
Giga:  Oh don't yell at me like that your gonna make me cry he says as he attempts to stomp on Mina, but she easily dodges it*.
Mina:  THIS IS NOT COOL GIGA *Mina yells once more*
Giga:  I can care less of how you feel Ms.Pinky.
Mina:  YOU NO LONGER GET TO CALL ME THAT YOU TRAITOR!
Giga:  Aww is someone gonna cry?
Mina:  Teh *Mina scoffs like hell I would cry to someone as hideous as you*.
Giga:  THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!
Narrator:  Giga roars and it produces a shockwave and it sends Mina flying backwards.  This will be a tough one Mina says to herself.  With Shoto,Endeavor and Dabi they all land together.
Dabi:  Pops?
Endeavor:  Toya!
Shoto:  Guys!
Endeavor and Dabi:  Shoto!
Narrator:  Just then spitting reflections of their family look back at them with their ice quirks active and giving them a cold stare. 
Shoto:  No.
Dabi:  Don't tell me.
Endeavor:  Yeah.
Narrator:  With Bakugo,Jiro, and Mineta they all are staring down Nomu the one that fought All might.
Mineta:  WAIT WAIT I WASNT READY FOR THIS
Bakugo:  SHUT UP AND GET READY TO FIGHT
Jiro:  This is going to be tough boys.
Nomu:  EEEEUUUUUU.
Narrator:  With Denki and Momo they are up against two nomu's who were once actually together when they were still human.
Male Nomu:  You both disgust me.
Female Nomu:  Heroes?  Pathetic, being hero is nearly a fantasy that will never be reached especially with your two's age range.
Denki:  The two of you know nothing that we've been through.
Momo:  So therefore don't you dare put your own personal limits on us!
Narrator:  With Tokoyami he is fighting off against Spinner.
Spinner:  You know you and I are alike, both mutants and cast out because of our quirks.
Tokoyami:  Your wrong my fellow mutant, we are not the same!
Kiroshima is fighting against Kendo Rappa.
Kiroshima: R-RAPPA?!  But your dead!
Kendo:  Hehe what can I say I'm just unkillable, and if you really believe I'm dead, then this shouldn't hurt at all!
Narrator:  Tsu and Ochako are looking for Mr.Compress fending off against his own small army.  Toga is facing off against Twice.
Himiko:  You know it really kills me inside to fight you.
Twice:  Likewise my best friend.  I didn't want it to come down to this, but you left me no choice.
Himiko:  You had so many OTHER CHOICES TWICE!  YOU COULD HAVE CAME BACK WITH ME AND TOYA AND LIVED A PEACEFUL LIFE, BUT NO YOU DECIDED TO KEEP ON BEING A VILLAIN!
Twice:  AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?!
Toga:  IT SURE AS HELL ISNT MINE!!
Narrator:  Last but not least, Deku is facing off against shigiraki.
Shigiraki:  This has been a long time coming Midoriya.
Deku:  This fight will not last long, I can promise you that much *Izuku says as his eyes flicker straight to red.
Shigiraki:  Ahh I see you've adopted my eye color.
Deku:  This only shows how far I have gone to truly protect everyone that I love, even if it means killing.
Narrator:  For a second Shigiraki is stunned at now knowing that Deku has actually killed.
Shigiraki:  Hahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SEE WE ARE NOT SO DIFFERENT AFTERALL,  YOU AND I CAN RULE THIS WORLD SIDE BY SIDE YOUNG MIDORIYA JUST THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES.  WE CAN GET STRONGER TOGETHER AND BECOME HEROES FOR VILLAINS AND THEN WE CAN DANCE OUR WAY INTO MARRY HELL DOESN'T THAT SOUND SO DELIGHTFUL MIDORIYA DOESN'T IT DOESN'T IT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Deku:  NO IT DOES NOT!!
Narrator:  Silence fills the room.
Deku:  I will NEVER side with you.  Your to corrupted and far gone, I wish I would've came to my senses last time and just killed you before you decided to put my mother and Kachan's mother in the hospital.
Narrator:  Shigiraki remembers it all as the flashbacks come back to him.
Deku:  We are ending this.  Right here, right now!
TBC

My Hero Academia The Grey Shadowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें