016

[ author's note: to clear things up, aizawa and yuuji are in a mutual relationship. aizawa has expressed his feelings that are reciprocated (when they kissed back at the training camp) but they are yet to talk about what it implies or what their status is yet. however, there is something between them already]

[ kuramoto yuuji's POV ]

"Provisional hero's license?" I asked Aizawa, who nodded as we walked to the classroom. "They need that early on?"

"Yeah, so that they can participate in hero activities like the internship. Like how medicine students use their clinical instructor's license because they can't have their own license as of the moment. But in the kids' case, they can already get a license this early on." Aizawa explained and I nodded.

"Interesting." I simply said.

We entered the classroom and Aizawa explained the implications of a provisional hero's license and the fact that they need to prepare ultimate moves.

"Ultimate moves? What's the sense in that?"

Enter, Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

"They will help you in coordinating your own ultimate move. Come and meet us in Gamma Gym with your costumes on." The students rush in and the five of us went to the gym.

"Kuramoto-san, do you have an ultimate move?" Midnight asked me and I think to myself.

"I several ultimate moves but in activating them," I paused, looking at them with a close-eyed smile on my face. "It might end up killing more people that it should have." I said and they, unknowingly to me, shuddered.

"What does that even mean?" Ectoplasm asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I lived a poor childhood, don't think I even remember parts of it. What I remember farthest from all is the fact I was living in the slums, someone took me in, became my master but they only did it because I had this power within me that he wanted to power over." I said nonchalantly and the other four just looked at me with unknowing eyes. I laughed at them. "Well, he wanted my power to be used in the bad side of things and I let him. Why shouldn't I when he gave me food, a warm bed and clean clothes right? But the moment he got greedy, the more he realized that he himself couldn't handle the power of my ability so he did all he could to make sure I don't use it."

"By doing what exactly?" Aizawa asked.

"He reported it to the gifted special operations division back at Yokohama. Paperworks were done that said my ability was only to be used at a certain limit and cannot go past that and certain actions. Was a dreadful time because I was only 12, never really expected people experimenting on me and trying their best to understand the full capacity of it. In the end, paperworks were submitted, my memories of the entire process is hazy because I keep trying to block it, I mastered moves that didn't require my ability and I kept living normally as a puppet for my master until he died." I said and we arrived at the gym, waiting for the students to get changed.

"Sorry about that." Midnight said, guilty for even asking.

"Why say sorry? You weren't there." I comforted her and looked at them. "Plus, I'm fine where I am now. Master is dead, the second in hand is my enemy of some sort and someone better has their hands on me." I laughed to myself and slapped Cementoss' back playfully.

"Cheer up for me will you! You didn't experience it and I came out of it fine." I said and smiled at them and showing them a thumbs up sign. "It's so fine." I said softly.

And they hesitantly, smiled at me and I looked at Aizawa who looked down on his feet and thinking to himself while shuffling his feet. Cute.

"Alright." I started. "We will be using the entire gym to make sure that each individual will be given their own chance in developing your own ultimate move. Make sure it is something that embodies you but at the same time, you obtain full victory once you use this ultimate move." I said and Cementoss made platforms for each student, and one raised their hand.