009

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ kyouka izumi ] 

"U.A. has finished its first semester, and summer vacation has started." Aizawa-sensei started then narrowed his eyes, "But, for those striving to be heroes, there are no days of rest. At this training camp, we'll aim for even greater heights - for "Plus Ultra"!" He finished and we answered him with determination. 

"Kyouka-chan! I heard this is your first field trip so let's have fun while we're at it!" Kirishima said and I nod. 

"What? This is your first field trip?! Then, we have to make it more memorable for her." Kaminari suddenly declared while some went on to tell on to Kuramoto-san. 

"Kuramoto-sensei! Why hasn't Kyouka-chan been in a field trip?" Hagakure told on to the teacher and he looked taken back. 

"Kyouka has been into field trip before?" He said, dragging the last syllable which meant he's unsure. 

I raised an eyebrow and asked him. "What field trip?" 

"Moby Dick." He simply said and I scoffed. 

"That was not a field trip as I would like to call it." I said and he smirked. 

"So, what was it?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. 

"I don't know, a kidnapping?" 

And as if I said kidnapping, all eyes turned to me and Kuramoto-sensei who simply shrugged. 

"I was kidnapped too as well but broke the door and explored the ship before it went down." He stated as he looked through his files. 

"Is that why Dazai-san said that no matter what I would be saved before the ship when down?" I asked and he nod. 

"Yeah. I had no control of the ship what so ever but." He closed the notebook and turned around. "Anyway we don't have rights to talk about that incident so I doubt talking about it publicly will actually have Ango not kill me." He said and walked towards the bus. 

"What was that about?" Ochaco asked and I sighed. 

"It happened during the internship. Something happened back in Yokohama which got me and him kidnapped to kill." I informed them. A bit on the lie when it happened but no lie on why. 

"Damn, you got yourself into some pretty bad shit during the internship." Sero said and I chuckled. 

[ author's note: ok so idk if this was called internship but after reading the manga, this time was like,,,,, field training instead of internship???? ya know ,,,,, yeah anyway ]

"Not really. The Armed Detective Agency was capable so despite being scared, I was reassured." I told them with a small smile to which most of them returned. 

"Well, that's good Kyouka-chan." Iida said while patting my head. He really got this big brother feel to me which I really appreciate. 

After talking a few with Class B, we hoped into the bus and headed to our training camp. 

"Everyone! We'll stop the bus in about an hours. After that..." I could see Aizawa-sensei glaring daggers to us to warn us with his eyes instead of his words but,

"Let's play some music!" 

"Stay seated at all times! Do you hear me?" 

"Don't worry Aizawa, let them have fun for now." I hear Kuramoto-sensei say beside the pro-hero who obviously, look so disgusted and discontented with the noise and chaos inside the bus.