012

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ kyouka izumi ] 

"Why did you have to get all beat up?" Kota asked and I knelt beside him. 

"Because we're heroes." I told him and smiled, "If we can't even save a boy crying for help, how can we save the people in this society?" I said and stroked his head. 

"Let's go. He's unconscious so we can run back down to inform the newly information we got out of him." I said and Midoriya nod. 

"Both of you, on my back." He said and I raised my eyebrow. 

"Can you even handle me and Kota in that state?" I asked and he nod, determined. 

"It's alright, I've got my legs for that!" He said and I clung on his back as well as Kota. "Let's go! Hang on tight!" Then he jumped to the bottom with his power. 

"Calm down Midoriya, we can handle this just calm down." I reassured him but he just focused on his own thoughts. 

'Ah, just like Kuramoto-san.' 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Ah, Cremation." I said as I held Aizawa and made him sit on the roof together with me as we looked down at the Villain. "What an amazing quirk, to the point it damaged your own skin." I pointed out and he clicked his tongue. 

"Well, Eraser is a pro but," He glared at me. "Who are you?" 

"I'm whatever you want me to be." I replied and smirked at him. "But be careful, with one graze from sharp fangs can kill you, 'ya know." 

He then raised his hand to us only for him, to not be able to release his quirk. 

"It's not gonna work." Aizawa said behind me and I jumped down to avoid the wrap scarf, and let it hit the villain, wrapping it around him. 

Aizawa then jumped forward as he pulled the villain closer to him, kneeing him on the head then pinning him against the ground while I stood against Aizawa, ready to take the villain in case he does anything funny. 

"Tell me your target, number and positions." Aizawa threatened and I walked closer. I kick the villain's head to the left then held it under my foot. "Asshole, you could've hit me." Aizawa commented but I didn't mind. 

"There's something wrong here, where's the nomu? The warp? Shigaraki? If All Might was the reason why those three were there in the USJ, and since they're not here anymore," I said and pushed the head in deeper into the soil. "Who among the students is your target?" I said and the villain chuckled. 

"Why should I say something to you?" He taunted and I clicked my tongue. 

"Because this will happen." Aizawa said and stretched the arm backwards, breaking it as we hear a bone pop with it and a grunt from the villain. "Your right arm is next. We'll proceed in a convenient order. If I get to your legs, carrying you will not be fun." 

"And I'm a bit of a sadist myself, villain-kun. That's why," I chuckled, almost giggle like and stomped on the villains nape causing him to choke. "Follow our instructions, fire-kun and we'll let you down gently." I warned. 

"Are you worried, Eraser as well as you blue eyes-kun?" He taunted which caused him another arm broken by Aizawa but something is wrong in this situation.