007

[ thoughts : dialogue : important lines : flashbacks

[ kyouka izumi ]

I looked at everyone who was worrying about the training camp. I hummed in wonder then sat down in my seat and simply fumbled with my phone. 

"Kyouka-chan! Are you alright from the exam?" Mina asked with her usual tone, a high one which caught the attention of most of the class. 

"It's fine. Like I said, that wasn't even 1% of what he's capable of so I know what he did was just nothing." I replied as I prepared my things before classes would start. 

They went back to complaining and worrying about the results without even noticing that the bell has rang. They just did when Aizawa-sensei has entered the room together with Kuramoto-san, or Kuramoto-sensei in the matter of fact. 

"Good Morning everyone." Kuramoto-sensei greeted us and we greeted him back. "Incase all of you were wondering, as long as I get my eyes on all of you most of the time, the principal has me attending classes as both your homeroom teacher and a heroics training teacher." He said as he fixed some documents that he carried with him. 

"Regarding the final exams, some have unfortunately failed them." That simple sentence has brought 4 people having to pray on their seats. "Therefore the training camp will be attended by everyone." Aizawa-sensei exclaimed with a creepy smile on his face. 

"It's a surprise ending!"

"Can all of us really go?" 

"Really?!" 

"Yeah. No on failed the written test but Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato and Sero failed the practical exam." He announced. 

Sero seemed shocked but he did anticipate this so he wasn't that shocked with it. 

"During the practical exam, we created opportunities for students to use to win while we observed how you tackled each task. If we hadn't, many of you would have flet defeated with the task at hand." Aizawa-sensei explained. 

"When you said that you would really beat us up," Ojiro started. 

"It was to pressure you." Aizawa-sensei finished his sentence with an answer. 

"Well Kuramoto-sensei did end up beating Kyouka up." Tsuyu said and the said teacher popped a vein. 

"Hey! I heard that!" He said and simply pursed his lips in annoyance and tapped his feet at a constant rhythm. 

"Anyway, the training camp is a strengthening camp. The ones who failed, must increase their strength there. It's what you call a "reasonable falsehood."" Aizawa-sensei once again said with a creepy smile on his face. 

"Reasonable falsehood?!" 

"They tricked us again! UA is amazing after all. But if you continue with this prevarication, you will be losing our trust." Iida stood up and proclaimed of his saying.

"That's true. We'll reflect on that, but not everything is a lie." Aizawa-sensei said and narrowed his eyes. "Those who failed have failed. There's a special cram class that has been prepared for you. It's actually worse than the class you'd get if you have stayed behind." 

"Plus so what if we lied?" Kuramoto-sensei said as he went through the papers on his hand. "In the end, you still know your abilities and know that you are capable of doing this right? What other people say about yourself should not affect your judgement and thinking on yourself. Keep your head high, do your best and aim for the top as we would also say." He finished and looked up to every single one of us with a serious expression.