010

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ kuramoto yuuji - second day of training camp ] 

"Alright." I began to say as they just yawned in response. "We're supposed to exceed to your limits so you can be stronger. I'm sure some of you know that when muscle fibers are strained, they become broken but grow stronger. That is what we will be doing." 

"Try not to die in this training camp kids." Aizawa said with his fake enthusiasm and that smile of his. 

I explained to each one of them what they'll be doing for the day then turned to Kyouka who was just staring at me. 

"Kyouka Izumi, I want you to practice on your moves when it regards to aerobics. Use the forest then join Tiger then afterwards." I smirked at her and chuckled, "Join me to see if you can win against me." 

"Isn't that too far sensei? You did cause alot of damage to her during finals." Ojiro said and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"I mean, if she wants to get stronger, she should do it right?" I raised my eyebrows at her and she grunted. 

"I'll do it." She simply said and I looked at Aizawa who nod. 

"Alright, get a move on and Class B will join us in a moment." He said then they all separated ways to do their training. 

"It's 8 in the morning, huh?" I said and yawned. 

"Don't you usually get up earlier?" Aizawa asked and I sighed. 

"Yeah but with the fact that I slept at 3 in the morning, it doesn't really sit well with me." I said and drank some of the coffee that I brought with me outside. 

"Why'd you sleep so late? We stopped our meeting at 10." He asked as we walked around to see the students already starting on their training. 

I leaned closer to him and whispered to his ear, "Well maybe if you didn't kiss me repeatedly last night, I wouldn't have to continue thinking about it to the point of me being distracted in my work." 

Aizawa pushed my face away while I kept laughing to the point of maybe some students looking at me confused and concerned. 

"What happened to sensei?" 

"Don't know. Aizawa-sensei just suddenly pushed his face away then Kuramoto-sensei started laughing." 

I stood up and followed Aizawa who was still trying to get me away but avoided all his attacks as I teased him. 

"Oh, hey class B." I greeted the class who greeted me back. 

"I never knew that there was a teacher like him." 

I heard them say and I simply ignored, continued talking to Vlad and his class. 

"Since this is the first time we have met, I'm Kuramoto Yuuji by the way. Nice to meet all of you." I nodded at them and they greeted me back. 

"Well, go on now and do your training!" Vlad exclaimed. 

"Yes sir!" 

They hurried on to their training while the three of us just went on to observe while the pussycat dolls went on to lead the training. 

"Kinda interesting, this training that is." I said as we walked around. 

"You never got this training before?" Vlad asked and I shook my head.