008

[ author's note: kinda cheesy chapter,,,, not rlly fond of it ] 

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ kyouka izumi ] 

"Ashido and Everyone?" I said to myself as I see all of the girls in my class right in front of my door. "What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"We got permission from Aizawa-sensei to use the pool for sunbathing! Let's go!" Mina said and I nod. 

"Alright come in. I'll get my stuff ready and we'll get going." I said and let them in. I headed them to the living room and let them sit there while I go take a bath and ready my stuff. 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Hm? What are you all doing here?" I asked as I went to the living room. 

"Ah! Sensei, we got permission from Aizawa-sensei to use the pool for sunbathing today! We just picked up Kyouka-chan." Tsuyu said and I chuckled. 

"Sensei is not needed outside of school alright? Just use san to me." I said as I went in front of the mirror and went to tie my tie. 

"Kuramoto-san, do you really have to wear a suit when you go and teach us?" Yaoyoruza asked and I shook my head. 

"Not really but the uniform of the Armed Detective Agency is something formal so I'm kinda used in this type of outfits. It may seem weird to fight using a suit but I kinda used to it and so is everyone." I said and they all awed at me. 

"Kuramoto-san! Do you have villains in Yokohoma?" Mina asked and I chuckled. I was supposed to answer when I got cut off. 

"We do and they are honestly a pain in the ass." I looked behind me to see Yosano. 

"Morning. There's some hangover soup for you in the pot over at the stove." I said and tightened my tie once I was finish tying it. 

"Aww, you love me too much do you." She said and got herself a bowl to eat some of the soup. 

"Be lucky that I do." I said and turned to the rest. "We do and they are a little more intense than what villains do here." I smiled then walked to the kitchen but they still questioned me from the living room. 

[ author's note: so the floorplan is an open concept where the set up is living room then dining room then kitchen in one huge room bc thats what an open concept is ] 

"What do you mean by 'more intense'?" Jirou asked and I hummed. 

"What do you think, Yosano?" I looked at the woman who was eating her soup with some water and she glared at me. 

"Well why should I answer that when I'm always in defense. You should answer that because you're a frontliner on fights with them." She simply snapped which made me laugh. 

"Well, they aren't your typical dime store criminal and they aren't afraid to kill a huge portion of people." I simply said and the girls just looked at me in silence. 

"That's most villains though?" Mina said and I sweatdropped and chuckled nervously. 

"Yosano, I don't really know if we should be telling them about them you know." I looked at the girl as I poured myself some coffee. 

"Well, it's no really surprise that you still have a soft spot for them but they are much more intense that people here I'm guessing." She said and looked at the other girls. "But I'm telling you that they are more insane and intense that the normal villains I see here. We just can't disclose any information because what happens in Yokohoma stays in Yokohoma." She finished off.