005

[ author's note: ok so im back? im still not in a good place right now but i just had to do this hehe. and im sorry for the errors btw! im doing this in what midnight to early morning so my mind is not functioning properly by then ] 

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; flashbacks/significant lines

[ third person ] 

"You all have your costumes, right? Usually, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them." Aizawa claimed to the rest of the class who were in the train station. 

"Yes~!" Mina yelled in glee. 

"Don't elongate it. Make it short, Ashido." Aizawa scolded and Mina pouted. 

"Yes." To which the rest of the class laughed at. 

"Oh Kyouka-chan!" Someone called out and they all turned to see a silver haired male who had a weird haircut and another guy with long blond hair. And of course, Kuramoto Yuuji was with them. 

"Hello there everyone." Kuramoto gleefully greeted the rest who returned the greeting to him. He turned to the teacher and smirked. "We had to fetch her as order from the President." Kuramoto said while Aizawa just looked at him blankly. 

"Good morning, I am Kunikida Doppo and thank you once again for trusting us." Kunikida shook hands with the pro hero who simply nod. 

"Better take care of her then." Aizawa said and Kuramoto simply chuckled. "Anything funny?" The pro hero turned to the male who simply smirked. 

"Hmm? Oh nothing, don't worry." Kuramoto simply said and Kunikida raised an eyebrow. 

"You like to rile people up huh?" He said and Kuramoto simply tilted his head with a small smile on his face. 

"Really? I didn't know that." He gleefully said but grunted when Kunikida slammed his notebook onto the face of the blacknette. 

"Ah fuck!" 

The rest just sweatdropped at the scene and maybe chuckled as well. Aizawa sighed. I mean you would if you see a 27 year old getting almost scolded by a 24 year old but I guess that's what you get when you mess with Kunikida when you have the attitude almost same to Dazai. 

Aizawa dismissed the class and Kyouka headed on to the three. Kuramoto ruffled the girls hair and Kyouka was hugged by Atsushi. 

Aizawa watched from afar as he sees Kuramoto just being the playful self that Aizawa didn't knew existed in him. He thought that Kuramoto was just the type of person who took things seriously and was playful in a way that irk-ed others, yes it was right but in a way, there is like a child inside of the man. 

"Well, we'll be heading on then." Kuramoto said but Aizawa called out to him. 

"Kuramoto-san, wait." Aizawa said and pulled out a manila envelope then proceeding to give it to the blue eyed male. 

Kuramoto raised an eyebrow to this and Aizawa sighed. 

"The principal wanted me to give this to you. I was supposed to give it through Izumi but since you're here, here." Aizawa said and Kuramoto hummed to himself. 

"I'll go take a look at it once I'm at the office." Kuramoto said and smiled to the pro hero who for some reason, had his heart racing at the sight of the smile. "Then, bye Aizawa-kun." He waved and left as they go board the train. 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"What do you think is inside that?" Atsushi asked and I shrugged. I opened the envelope and pulled out the almost stack of papers inside it but the very first paper made me smirk. I picked it up and started reading the contents.