002

[ author's note: i'm not very good with fanfics like this since i'm more used to making socmed aus so please forgive me if it's not very good. btw that is how i imagined kyouka in her u.a. uniform! she doesn't tie her hair unless she's going in battle! did that in picrew btw and i did my best oof. ]

[ thoughts ; dialogue

[ kyouka izumi's pov ] 

I looked at the huge building once again and looked at Kuramoto-san who stood beside me. He ruffled my hair and sent me a small smile. I sighed and proceeded to walk towards the entrance. 

"Kyouka-chan." I heard him call out to me. "Good luck on the first day." He simply said. And once again, I would nod and go on my way. 

I still don't understand as to why I'm doing this when in reality, pro-heroes should know what to do with the whole situation. I just sighed once again and headed to the staff room as instructed by Aizawa-sensei. 

I looked around the building and saw that it was quiet, figured since classes have already started by now. I knocked on the door and slid it open, Aiwaza-sensei was on his desk, preparing to leave then he saw me. 

"Kyouka Izumi. Right on time." He said and motioned me to follow him. I looked at him who had bandages all over and I remembered Dazai-san. 

As we walked to the classroom, I was quiet and he kept stealing me glances. 

"Are you literally this quiet?" He asked and I nod. 

"I just answer when needed but other than that, I'm not that talkative." I answered and he groaned. 

"I like that. You are aware of your surroundings but I know you'll be talkative when you meet your classmates." He mentioned and I simply nod. We stopped at a huge door that had a letter 'A' engraved to it using paint. "Wait here for a moment, I'll call you in." He said and entered the room. 

The loud room suddenly became quiet and all I could hear was Aizawa-sensei's voice. 

"We have a new student everyone. She just transferred from Abroad and has entered U.A. through recommendation. Be nice to her since I would think she's the youngest here." Aizawa-sensei said and called out to me. 

"I'm coming in." I said and slid the door open. I stood in front of the class and stood quiet. 

"Introduce yourself, Izumi." He said and I bit my lip. 

"Good morning. I'm Kyouka Izumi, Kyouka-chan is fine by me. Please take care of me." I said and I bowed. 

"Wahh~ She's so cute !!" 

"She's so small~ Wah!" 

Mumbles were heard and I blushed out of embarrassment. 

"Ok, sit behind Bakugou." Aizawa-sensei said and I went behind Bakugou who has an empty seat behind him. "Alright, I have explained to everyone what will happen with the training for the sports festival. Yaoyorozu and Iida, I'm leaving it up to you to educate Kyouka during breaks." He continued. 

He soon left and the first period teacher who was Present Mic. He looked at me and he smiled. 

"Hey Kyouka Izumi! It's nice seeing you again!" He said and I bowed to him. 

"Likewise." I simply said and he laughed. 

"You're so serious for a cute girl!" He joked but I kept my straight face. He noticed this and sighed. "Alright let's start!"