006

[ author's note: so like its me again sdfjkhsdf i was in room arrest for a week so i didnt upload oof anywayssssss enjoy !!! ] 

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ kyouka izumi ] 

< time skip to the practical exams - yes bc im too lazy to actually to write anything before that >

We were gathered in front of the practical exam site central square where we all wore our hero costumes and preparing for the practical exam. And for some reason, almost all of the teachers were standing right in front of us. 

"Alright, we'll start the practical exam." Aizawa-sensei says. 

With Jirou telling the obvious how a lot of the teachers were present, Aizawa-sensei responds with him knowing the fact that we know what will happen for the practical exam, Kaminari and Ashido go and celebrate with cutting our homeroom teacher off but was cut off as well by the principal. 

"Too bad!" A voice was heard saying then some ruffling inside Aizawa's scarf only to reveal the principal. "Starting this time, we're changing things!" 

"Principal!?" 

"From now on, we're going to focus on one-on-one combat and activities that are more similar to a real combat." The  principal says as he uses Aizawa-sensei's scarf to let himself down. 

I raised my eyebrow at this but didn't complain knowing I may have much more experience with being on the frontline of fights than any of my classmates. 

"And so, all of you will group into pairs and engage in combat against one teacher." He claims and this gets a wild reaction from the rest. 

"Against a teacher?" 

'Hm? Is being against Guild and almost dying as well as the cannibalism incident enough for me to say I have experience going against a pro?' I think to myself but just shook those thoughts off my head and stared at them. 

"We have already picked your partners and the teacher you'll be fighting against. Your pattern of movements, grades, closeness, and other factors, were considered when I decided on the pairings." Aizawa-sensei informs us. 

'Pairs? But we are 21 in the class so either one has to go alone or one will be a trio' I thought to myself and just furrowed my eyebrows when it wouldn't leave my mind. 

Teams were announced, people were shocked with their partners, some were worrisome, some were quiet and the teachers of course were the most confident of all. I mean who wouldn't be as a pro hero in one of the most looked up schools in this country that has the hero course that almost everyone wanting to be in. 

"But Kyouka-chan will be alone?" Tsuyu asked. 

"She didn't actually have any contradictions, closeness, or anything that can be a disadvantage to a teacher when paired up with any of you. She has the choice to either go alone or join a pair." Aizawa-sensei said. 

"But who will she go against with if she goes alone?" Ashido asks and we hear a chuckled. 

"It's been awhile since I have gone into a one-on-one with you." I turned to them to see a form entering from the back and the teachers gave him some space between them. He has his arms behind his head and smirking. 

"Isn't that right, Kyouka?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at him. 

"It has been, Kuramoto-san."