Cherry On Top

~Luke's Point of View~
I gazed over at Sang, she was giggling, she was so beautiful. I loved that girl. She was sitting on the couch next to North, on Gabriel's lap eating her sundae. We all had gotten ice cream because it was summer and super hot out. I already finished mine, North yelled at me and called me a pig. What could I say, I had a sweet tooth. Sang was about to eat her cherry when I snatched it from her and plopped it in my mouth.

"Hey that's my cherry!" She yelled at me playfully, I knew she wasn't really mad.

"Too late, all gone" I said opening my mouth so she could see I already ate it.

She frowned and said "But I wanted my cherry on top."

That's when I got an idea. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her. She moved her mouth against mine, it was perfect. I devoured her mouth like I would devour sweets. No one else mattered, it was just her and me in this moment. When I pulled away from her, giving her one more quick peck on the lips, I could see she was as red as a cherry. My cherry, my Sang, I loved her so much and she loved me.

"Fine." I responded.

"You can have me." I said while smiling, today was an amazing day, and Sang was the cherry on top.