Slice of Happiness

**To make up for all the angst in the last 2 posts, here is some fluff:)**

~Sang's Point of View~

I was laying in bed, it was the end of the day, and I had spent it with the boys. It was a good day, I smiled thinking about it. I was growing closer to all of them and was wondering when one of them would finally kiss me. I was deep in thought when I heard foot steps. I smiled, knowing that it was going to be North, he was spending the night with me tonight. The rest of the boys had academy business or something else, all I knew was that it would be just North and I tonight. He walked in my room and smiled.

"Hey Sang Baby, how are you?" he said.

I sat up in bed and replied "I'm good, you?"

He responded immediately, "I'm glad that we are finally going to have some time with just us two, come here, let's look at the stars."

He grabbed my hand and helped me up, then we climbed on the roof until we were both laying down looking at the stars. He had his arms around me and I knew I was safe, I loved being in his arms. We gazed at the stars for awhile and to break the silence I said, "North, do you like me?"

He paused for so long that I turned to look at him and could see that he seemed to be having some internal battle, he sighed then replied "Yes, so much Sang Baby, probably more than than I should", that last part I could barely hear, it was like he was talking to himself.

"Do you like me?" He continued and I immediately responded, "Yes".

That's all I said but he still smiled as if I was his whole world. He made me feel whole and happy to be alive. We were both gazing into each other eyes now.

My heart was beating through the roof, in this moment I wanted nothing more than to kiss him, and I could tell he wanted the same.

Dang it Sang, be brave, just kiss him already.

I knew about the rule or at least I had a pretty good idea. I knew if I wanted him to kiss me I would have to make the first move. I leaned in, I could tell he was shocked, I wasn't usually this bold. We were a breath apart, so close. I wanted to get closer, I could feel his breath on my lips and it made my skin tingle.

"You sure?" he whispered against my lips, his voice full of desire, I nodded.

That's all it took and he was no longer holding back, it was like he finally snapped. North attacked my mouth with his and I sighed at the first moment of contact. It was amazing and I wanted more of him. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip as if asking for permission to enter my mouth, I opened my mouth in response, eager for more. He explored my mouth and I explored his. He was delicious and I sighed in content. I was on fire with want, I had never felt the pull so strong before, it truly felt amazing. When we finally pulled away we were both breathless.

I leaned my forehead against his and smiled, feeling the happiest I've ever been. In all the dark years of my life, this was my slice of happiness, and I was craving more already.