Beach Wedding

~Sang's POV~

My heart raced as I took each step towards one of the loves of my life. I liked to say he was the only thing I could see in the night sky, my North Star.  

The warm breeze blew my hair softly in the wind, undoing the hard work Gabriel did to my hair. He worked on it for hours this morning, it was almost as bad as dress shopping.

I could hear the ocean break along the shore, reminding me of where I was. The place I tumbled into the ocean for the 1st time. North and I kept coming back here to this beach, to stargaze, to swim when it was summertime, sometimes just to get away together from the chaos. 

His dark eyes held me in a trance as I walked down the sandy aisle. I refused to wear heels, I wanted to soak it all in, and I knew I would fall even if I tried. 

My cheeks were starting to ache from smiling but I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face. Knowing I would be tying myself to my North Star forever, made me feel lighter and happier than ever before. 

~North's POV~

Breathtaking. She was utterly breathtaking. My heart nearly exploded out of my chest when I saw her. She was beaming with happiness and her gorgeous hair was being tousled by the wind, imperfectly perfect. She was wearing a simple, short white dress and of course, no shoes. She had never looked so beautiful. 

After a painfully long walk down the aisle, she was finally in my arms again. I leaned in and whispered, "I love you baby," because I couldn't wait one more second. 

I knew tearing up would mess with my bad boy persona, but I couldn't help but get choked up at the thought that I got to marry my dream girl. 

"Love you North Star," she murmured, her voice cracking. She was trying not to cry, but I could tell she was a goner. Once she cried, I would break too.

I stared into her beautiful eyes, shimmering with unshed tears and held her hands. 

The rest went by in a blur, we both repeated words and said our vows and finally, FINALLY, after putting on the rings, I was able to kiss my bride. 

Sang baby was officially my wife! 

I vaguely heard applause as I dipped her into a long passionate kiss. Not wanting to put on a huge show, and wanting to get back to the hotel we 1st stayed in that amazing night at the beach, I swept her off her feet and carried her down the aisle. 

"Promise me one thing?" Sang baby asked as I carried her to our getaway motorcycle. 

"Anything, for my wife," I said, smiling at the use of wife. It felt so good to say. 

"Can we get those chocolate chip cappuccino muffins?" she said with her famous lip pout. 

I grunted in surprise, let out a laugh and shook my head, smiling as I remembered her love for those surgery muffins. 

"This time I'm buying out the whole damn store!" I said, kissing her on the forehead. 

Whatever she wanted was hers. I'd give it all, now and forever.

Till death do us part...