Thanksgiving

*Happy early Thanksgiving. I know it is next week, but I will be spending time with my family then. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, spending time with loved ones. I am thankful for all of you fellow academy lovers that read and support my work! What are you thankful for?*

~Sang's Point of View~

Luke, Uncle, North, and I had been slaving all day over the food for our thanksgiving dinner. The rest of the guys set up a long table in the diner for us to all eat at. I was very excited, I had never had an official thanksgiving dinner before.

"Food's ready!" I called out to the guys as Uncle pulled out the turkey.

"Yah!"

"Whoop whoop!"

"Fuck yeah! I'm starving!"

The boys all cheered in there special ways, excited for the food. So was I. As I inhaled the steaming turkey's smell my stomach growled, it looked so good.

We came out from behind the diner's counter and set the food on the table. There was so much, the table was almost overflowing with mashed potatoes, pumpkin pies, cranberry fluff, stuffing, and of course the giant turkey.

Once we all sat down, Owen clanged on his glass to get everyone's attention.

"Before we eat, I would like to start off with what I am thankful for. I am thankful for everyone being able to be here, healthy and happy." Owen said, turning to Dr. Sean.

"I am thankful for everyone's health of course, but I am also thankful that Sang is here to celebrate with us," Dr. Green said with a smile that always made my heart flutter.

"I am thankful for my sons finding love, even in an unconventional way," Uncle said, patting Luke on the back.

"I'm thankful for this amazing food, I can't wait to devour it!" Luke said, breaking the seriousness of the room, like always.

"You dumbass." North said, punching him in the shoulder.

"Hey now! Not in front of the ladies!" Luke said, pointing to Erica and Jessica.

"Fine...I am thankful for Sang putting up with all my crap." North said looking at me with a burning love that I couldn't be more grateful for.

"I am thankful for my mom's and sister's understanding," Kota said to Erica and Jessica.

"I'm thankful for having the best brother one could ask for," Jessica said, making everyone "aww" as she gave him a side hug.

"I'm thankful for having a son with a huge, caring heart," Erica said.

"I'm thankful that this day has finally come, pure happiness with nothing getting in the way," Silas said, making us think back to when things weren't so simple. It truly was a miracle this day had come.

"I am thankful that I stopped being so selfish, that I was able to open my mind to this all being a possibility," Nathan said, a hint of regret in his voice due to his actions in the past. But that's all it was, the past, now was the future.

"I am thankful for finally having a girl to dress up and be my partner in shopping," Gabriel said as he looked at me. I was thankful I could bring him happiness.

"I am thankful I finally have a beautiful girlfriend to spoil," Victor said to me with his fiery eyes setting flame to my heart. I loved seeing him happy.

"I am thankful to be apart of such an amazing family for thanksgiving. I love you guys!" I said and they all responded with love back. 

"Alright. Let's dig in!" Owen said, grabbing my hand as we together, cut the turkey to begin the thanksgiving feast.