4th of July

**Happy 4th of July!**

~Sang's Point of View~

It was the 4th of July and we were all gathered outside of Nathan's house in his backyard. We had a just finished eating our hotdogs that were roasted from the bonfire we had set up and it was now getting dark.

Today was the first 4th of July I had celebrated and I knew I would remember it always. We danced and played around for hours, waiting for it to get dark enough for the fireworks. And now it was time.

"Are you excited to see the fireworks Pookie?" Dr. Sean said, coming up from behind and embracing me in his arms.

"Very." I said, breaking into giggles.

"Hey now, none of that!" Dr. Sean said, whipping me around to face him and planting his lips to mine. Before things could get too heated, North pulled me away from Dr. Sean and threw me over his shoulder. 

"Come on Sang Baby, the fireworks are about to start." North said, placing me next to Gabriel and the others who were now gathered around the place the fireworks were going to be shot off.

"Hey Meanie!" I greeted Gabriel when I landed on my feet.

"Trouble!" Gabriel stated with a smile, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Ten, do you want to have the honors?" Kota said, handing me a lighter.

"I'd love to." I said, smiling warmly and giving Kota a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Miss Sorenson, I'd advise you to be careful when lighting the firework." Mr. Blackbourne said, showing me where to light the firework.

"I will." I said, getting on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the lips.

"It's dark! Let's light some fireworks already!" Luke playfully yelled, giving me a wink when I turned to glare at him for interrupting my kiss with Mr. Blackbourne.

"Alright Alright." I said between giggling.

"Count Down!" Nathan shouted.

"10!" I shouted with as much volume I could muster up.

"9!" Silas yelled playfully.

"8!" North boomed.

"7!" Luke cheered.

"6!" Victor shouted, looking at me with his fire eyes, which were irrupt with flames.

"5!" Gabriel yelled, adding a curse word for flare.

"4!" Nathan shouted, looking at me and mouthing an 'I love you' afterwords.

"3!" Dr. Green yelled, giving me a wink.

"2!" Mr. Blackbourne declared with his usual authority and grace. 

"1!" Kota yelled and I lit the firework, standing back with my boys to watch it explode into the air.

It irrupted into thousands of red sparks that formed into a heart. It was magnificent and I couldn't believe it. I turned to my boys with happy tears in my eyes.

"We love you! Happy 4th of July!" They said, gathering me into the middle of a group hug.

Today was the best 4th of July ever and I would never forget it.