Too Late

~Sang's Point of View~

I was tied in on the stool. Stuck in the shower, I knew there was no hope. My phone dropped out of my hands, there was no way I could contact the boys. I was only on the phone for a second with Silas before I dropped it, but I doubt he heard anything. My voice was no longer working from the crying, screaming, lemon, and the vinegar. I puked again, but this time there was blood... A lot of it. I didn't know if I could keep this up. I was freezing to death from the water and my skin was so sore it felt like every drop was a razed blade.
Buzz
Buzz
Buzz
I looked down and saw my phone was vibrating from a call. I prayed they'd save me from this horror. I was so tired, I wanted it all to stop. I tried to move, to get into a more comfortable position. The stool slipped, I fell...

WACK!

Thump...

I hit my head against the counter and fell to the floor. Blood was seeping from my head, making the ground sticky. My vision blurred, I knew I was going to die. With that certainty in my bones, my eyes drifted shut. No longer able to keep them open. My world was darkness... My heart slowed, then came to a stop. Time was nothing, I was nothing. I saw a blazing light, it was so bright and beautiful I forget everything. I got closer to the light, it made me feel happy, safe. So I kept going, running to get closer. I reached the light and smiled, there was no more pain, only hope.

~Nathan and Gabriel~

They walked into Sang's house, Silas said that she called, he said that she needed them. They looked, found nothing. They called her name, she didn't call back. That's when they heard running water. The ran to the source and saw blood seeping out of the door. They screamed, they shouted, pounding the door. The broke in and what they saw broke them. Shattered them, they saw so much blood, too much, there was no way she could live. Nathan felt for a pulse anyway... found nothing. Gabriel fell to his knees, now soaked in her blood and cried. Cried for Sang, for himself, for everything he could not give her. Nathan held her to him as if she would wake up with time. As if she wasn't dead and it was all some awful dream. But it wasn't, it wasn't a dream, it was reality. It was real and it had happened to a sweet girl that had yet to experience life, a first kiss, a boyfriend, college, a family. She would never experience those things now because she was gone. It was too late, they were too late.