Crazy

~Sang's Point of View~
"You can't fix me!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face. There wasn't anything to fix. I was just me.

"We're aren't trying to, we just want to help," Dr. Green pleaded with me.

"No. No! You gave me drugs. You said they'd help but they make me a zombie. I can't be a zombie okay? I can't. I..." I had a hard time breathing, the tears had me choked up.

"Sweetie. You have a disorder. The medication was supposed to help. We weren't trying to hurt you," Luke tried to reason with me. I wasn't having it. They thought I was broken.

"I'm done. Okay? I'm done being looked at like I'm crazy. I'm not crazy!" I screamed, running from the house. I had to get out, I needed to leave. I couldn't stay with them anymore.

"Sang!" They all shouted, following me.

North grabbed my arm, pulling me toward him.

"Sang baby. Don't leave us. We love you," he begged, pulling me into a hug as he desperately tried to convince me not to leave.

"I don't know what that is anymore..." I whispered, tugging free from North and running away.

I got into the cab I had called for earlier. It smelled heavy of smoke and alcohol but I didn't care. It didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was leaving so I didn't have to listen to the guys screaming for me anymore.

As the cab drove away and I could no longer hear them calling my name, my tears finally slowed to a stop. It was over.

I was done being crazy.

*I hope you liked this even though it's not fluff. Let me know what you thought :)