Halloween

*Happy Halloween! This is my treat for you!*

~Sang's Point of View~
"I can't believe you got him to wear that" said Luke who was currently laughing at North's Halloween outfit.

"What? I think he looks cute!" I said, looking at North. When I looked at him my heart fluttered with love.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this shit either. Anything for Sang Baby." North said, shaking his head at his outfit but looking at me with love.

"Look mom, it's Olaf!" said a cute kid in a princess custom, pointing at my North Star.

This, of course, made all the guys burst into laughter.

We were all currently heading home from trick or treating. When I mentioned this morning that I had never gone trick-or-treating, Gabriel flipped out and said we had to. So here we are.

I had no idea this could be so much fun. But I'm sure it was my boys that made it fun, being with them made everything in life a joy. Sure there was some fighting but we were family and we always talked it out.

Like this morning when we were carving pumpkins, Luke and Gabriel were having some fun with pranks and dumped an entire bowl full of pumpkin insides on Mr. Blackbourne's head. I was sure Mr. Blackbourne was going to lose it, but like always he kept his cool and instead decided to throw the gunk that was on his head at Dr. Sean, starting a pumpkin slime war.

Smiling at the memory as we neared home, I looked at my family. We all looked happy in our outfits, carrying loads of candy from the night's trick or treating, I beamed. Tonight was a successful Halloween!