Burned

~Sang's Point of View~

I sat in the back of the class room and twirled my hair. I pretended that I didn't exist. I acted as though I didn't hear the whispers and I ignored the jokes. It doesn't matter, they don't matter. I told myself, as if thinking it would make it true.

Once class got started the whispering finally died down and the teacher got on with the lesson. I had barely been at the school for a week before I developed a crush on the boy in the front row.

He was obviously the smartest person in the classroom. He had a slim, but strong body and moved with a certain confidence I couldn't describe.

When we first made eye contact, I jumped. Even though he had glasses, his eyes popped and pierced into my heart. It was like he saw me, the real me. The part of me that didn't die in the fire.

As I got lost day dreaming, I didn't notice when the teacher said to split into pairs, so when people started moving around, I sat in the back, clueless on what to do.

The boy must have sensed my panic because, like a night in shining amor, he came to my rescue.

"Hi, I'm Kota," he said, holding out his hand to shake mine.

Little did I know, this was the moment where everything would change.

***Hope you liked this! What do you think of this becoming a fanfic? I quite liked writing this. Idk. Let me know what you think:)***