Nightmare

**WARNING: This is full of angst!!!**
~Sang's Point of View~

I was walking down the street, hand in hand with Luke and Gabriel. I was smiling and laughing, having a wonderful summertime afternoon with two of my boys when out of nowhere my worst nightmare came true.

One moment we were all smiling with joy, the next moment my screams were echoing across the pavement.

Blood spewed from Luke's body as a masked person stabbed him in the stomach.

"LUKE!" I screamed, trying to save him from collapsing to the ground.

Gabriel grabbed Luke and screamed for me to run. But before I could even think of leaving Luke, someone from behind grabbed me, holding a knife to my throat.

"Move and you die." I heard a familiar voice say.

Volto

"Look at what you've done!" Volto sneered as Gabriel was tackled to the ground and Luke collapsed from the stomach wound.

"If you had just come with me willing before I wouldn't have had to do this." Volto said as Gabriel went still against the concrete, a knife plugged into his heart.

Tears made my vision blurry as I looked at Luke and Gabriel laying on the concrete with their own blood engulfing their bodies.

My heart cracked then shattered into a million pieces at the sight of my boys. This couldn't be happening.

I didn't care that there was a knife to my throat, I didn't care about anything other than them, lying there on the pavement.

"Burn in hell!" I growled, slamming my head back on Volto's face as hard as I could as I reached for the knife at my throat with my other hand. But it was hopeless, and I knew it before I even made the move.

The masked man that had stabbed Luke and Gabe pulled me from Volto's arms before I could use the knife, slamming me to the ground, making my head crack against the concrete.

"Sorry sweet cheeks, but it's not time for you to die yet, we still haven't finished the game yet." Volto said, hovering over my body as the other masked man held me to the ground.

"Knock her out. It's time." Volto commanded the masked man, and the last thing I saw was a fist before everything faded to nothing.