chapter 16.

-the next day.

the next day at school was normal for most of the boys who were in the new class, but han, minho, jeongin and changbin were all having a rough time with this whole pairing thing. so durning passing periods han and jeongin both went to ms chus class to see if they can switch while those two were doing that minho was getting integrated by felix and hyunjin in the bathroom without knowing someone else was in there.

felix: minho, theres two minutes left of passing period just tell us why han left running??

minho: i told you yesterday lix nothing?.

felix: you just cried about your feelings and how han doesn't care about them? not why han was crying.

hyunjin: we wont tell anyone

minho: oh shut up hyunjin. i don't care if your dating felix you have no part in this.

hyunjin: yeah but i did hear han run almost CRYING with you chasing after him?. so either you tell us what happened or i tell my mom who's a lawyer hm?

minho then scoffed before pushing hyunjin a bit back

minho: threatening me now?.

hyunjin: i am. han might be a nerd but that doesn't mean you can do whatever to him.

minho then laughed before pushing hyunjin against the wall and before anything felix got in the middle

felix: okay stop. both of you. no need for police or lawyers? just what happened?

minho groaned before running his hands threw his hair and leaning against the wall going quiet thinking of yesterday.

-flash back.

minho: its not a joke..i-i like you..

minho then teared up more before running back into his room pushing felix and hyunjin out the way slamming his bedroom door locking it before sitting down up against the door quietly sobbing.

minho: a-asshole?...how c-can you not see?!, i-i like you han..i l-like you so much, which is horrible and disgusting..but i cant c-control my feelings..

there was then a knock at the door followed by a muffled "minho everything okay?." minho slowly got up wippend his tears before unlocking the door only to see a concerned felix.

felix: i told hyunjin to leave already..whats wrong?

minho went quite a bit before sitting on his bed grabbing a pillow

minho: nothing don't worry.

he said with a shaky voice in which felix frowned a bit while going snd sitting down next to him

felix: i know we fight and all but your still my big brother and i care..what going on? what happened?..

once minho heard those words he broke down sobbing

minho: han..he doesn't care about my feelings!?..i-i like him! why cant he f-fucking see that!. GOD! I-I HATE HIM SO MUCH!.

he said sobbing harder while felix quickly pulled minho into a hug not trying to cry himself, he hated seeing his brother like this.

felix: calm down..what do you mean he doesnt care? what happened?

minho: h-he said whatever joke i had to just s-stop?..what fucking joke?..i-i like him!..i like h-han.