chapter 36.

han: wait minho- could we talk?-

minho: cant. gonna be late.

han: pleas-

minho just ignored han and left to his class making han frown a bit but then he heard laughing behind him, he turned and saw mingi, jay, hongjoong,myungho

mingi: your boyfriends mad at you?

han: shut up mingi.

jay: awww he issss, what'd you do huh? put it in the wrong hole?

han then looked at jay before rolling his eyes

han: are you fucking stupid or dumb? cant you assholes mind your business for once?

myungho: i mean its kinda our business when our group member is having relationships problems

han: thought he left your group?.

mingi laughed before putting his arm around han smirking

mingi: you really thought minho liked you?

jay: he only told you that stuff and everything cause i mingi bet him money he couldn't get you to fall for him.

han: y-your joking. minho would never! get off me!

he yelled pushing mingi away and running down the hall to his class. he didnt want to believe what they told him. bur half of him did believe them, the whole day at school each couple/pair did their own things, hyunlix would meet up near the abounded part of the school threw passing periods, chanmin would have short conversations while they walked each other to their classes, jeongbin talked here and there between pass periods and when they ran into each other, sunwon would text each other back and forth through all their classes, woosan had most their classes together so they saw each other basically in each class, jakehoon were just your normal still in the closet "relationship" per say, shly looking st each other giggling to their groups as they walked by each other, yeonbin were doing their usual out of the closet relationship, flirting out in the halls avoiding the teachers giggling in a supply closte per say, then lastly minsung, minho was ignoring han watching him from afar while han was trying to make an effort to talk about what happened and well wanted to know whats up with what mingi and jay had told him about but each time minho ignored han made me start believing it. he thought he might have a chance to have a conversation correctly since they would have ms chus class together and if not they had detention together. alone. and could probably get a chance there.

-durning lunch.

felix: are you sure we wont get caught here? i truly dont want detention again-

jake: were on the roof???

sunghoon: right like who would come up here!

san: maybe a teacher?

hyunjin: ayy stop over thinking it

chan: literally- just be chill and no one will know

seungmin: you make it sound like were doing drungs-

sunoo: now seungmin you know damn well you cant hadle drugs.

soobin: i think he was just saying it as an example?

jungwon: shut up dont correct him.