Chapter 49.

- Hans pov

while i was dancing with seungheon i was having an amazing time truthfully, i kinda even forgot about minho for a second but then i rested my head on his shoulder imaging it was minho but the second i opened my eyes i saw him. Minho. standing by the gym doors in his suit and in tears staring straight at me and seungheon. i froze. he showed up? and im dancing with someone else?. what the fuck is wrong with you han! before anything he ran. i had to go after him.
- end of hans pov

han: i-im sorry- i have to go-

seungheon: what-

before he could finish han ran after minho. once out in the hall he saw minho walking out and ran after him

seungmin: ahhh shit-

felix: may end good or badly

jungwon: lets go come on! we have to help-

sunoo: no babe- they have to work it out alone.

changbin: can we be nosy tho?

jake: yeah i wanna be nosy-

chan: yeah- lets go be nosy

-with han and minho outside per say

han: yah! wait up! minho!

he yelled before grabbing his arm as he was gonna cross the street

han: min- i-

minho: let me go han.

han: you came. you showed up.

minho then turned snd pushed han back

minho: and you were fucking dancing with some other guy?..

han: no that-

minho: your such a bitch! first you break up with me for no reason! then when i do show up for SOMETHING WE SAID WOULD BE OUR NIGHT NO MATTER WHAT- Y-YOUR FUCKING DANCING WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!. YOUR SUCH A HOE!.

han was taken aback and pissed minho called him a hoe so he did the only thing he thought of and that was slapping minho across the face making him, minho and their friend group who were watching from the doors all shocked.

han: ME!? A HOE?!. YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE!. I WAITED. AND WAITED. THE ONLY GOD DAMN REASON I CAME WAS BECAUSE YOU!. I-I WANTED TO SEE YOU. TO MAKE THINGS R-RIGHT AGAIN!.

minho: DANCING WITH ANOTHER GUY IS WAITING FOR ME?!.

han: THAT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING!.

minho: BUT YOU STILK DANCED WITH HIM?. NOT EVEN TO THE REGULAR SONG BUT A FUCKING SLOW SOMG HAN! YOU HAD YOUR HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER!

han: BUT IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING!. I WAS THINKING IT WAS YOU THE WHOEL TIME MINHO!. I-I

minho just rolled his eyes and backed up

minho: don't even start crying acting like the fucking victim. you fucking- i-i hate you han. you ruined everything.

he said wiping his tears before turning around and starting to cross the street as han started crying softly

han: m-minho!. DONT GO!. m-minho please!. MINHO!. I-IM SORRY!. d-don't go!.