Chapter 31.

minho: uhm-

han: minho?. go back downstairs..im t-taking care of it.

minho: but your not?..ma'am i would just like to say-

han: minho shut up and go back downstairs!.

minho just groaned before looking hans mom in the eyes

minho: i was the one who had the idea about the drinking game. it wasn't hans idea, so please don't get him in trouble for something that wasn't his idea. i-im sorry.

hans mom: so first you bully my son.

han: ma don't!-

hans mom: then turn him into a moody asshole! THEN FORCE HIM TO DRINK? SO WHAT HUH? SO YOU CAN SLEEP WITH HIM?!.

minho: w-what!? no! i-

han: MOM! STOP!

hans mom: You disgust me. your a selfish person who just uses people and im not letting you take advantage of my son!.

minho: i-i would never?!.

hans mom: you think i wouldn't find yiur little back history?. huh? the moment my son told me you were bothering him i had A FULL background check on you!.

han: WHAT THE FUCK MA!-

minho just went quiet while slowly tearing up

hans mom: your an ex alcoholic, right LeeMinho?. isn't that why your family moved you to a different school? a different town? SO YOU CAN FUCK SOMEONE ELSES SON UP!.

han: MOM! SHUT THE FUCK UP!-

minho just ran downstairs grabbing his bags and felix's hand making him confused along with the other boys.

felix: hey! minho? whats going on!?

minho: we're leaving.

he said pulling felix upstairs looking at han with tears in his eyes before walking out.

han: minho! h-hey! wait! don't go!

he yelled before running out to chase after minho only to see they we're gone already, han then ran back inside

han: I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!. 

he yelled before slamming the basement door shut and running down the stairs balling grabbing his phone texting someone and calling then making everyone else confused and worried

chan: woah- whats going on?

seungmin: han?-

han: L-LEAVE! ALL OF YOU! N-NOW!.

he yelled while going underneath his blankets crying harder, everyone just looked around before jeongin, changbin, hyunjin, jake, sunghoon, sunoo and chan left leaving seungmin and jungwon to talk with han seeing he clearly needed it.

jungwon: hannie?..

han: i said to leave!.

seungmin: what happened?. why'd minho come down here for felix in such a rush?.

han then sighed before sitting up and looking at the two with tears comjng down his face

han: my mom- shes said some really fucked up shit to minho..she did a background check on him once i told her he was bullying me!. s-she brought up the fact- he used to be an alcoholic..i-i he's gonna hate me!..he's never gonna forgive me!- what am i gonna do?!.