chapter 22.

sunoo: ill be fast dont worry miss!!

he said before going up looking at jungwon who was staring right him.

sunoo: my partner was jungwon, i kinda learned a bit but not much since he kept to himself a lot, what i can say is that i know his favorite season is summer, and then his favorite color is green i didn't learn much about his family but i know he had a younger sister, he's a big fan of hello kitty, he has a cute smile and his facial expression's are really his charm, he could get anyone he wants truthfully. even if its not me but sadly thats all i have, he's a very stubborn boy who doesn't open up much but its fine for the most part.

jungwon: holy..

he said blushing a bit and covering his face. sunoo actually paid attention when jungwon mentioned things he liked?.. he just thought sunoo was never paying attention.

ms chu: this isnt a love confession honey, soobin come on

soobin laughed before getting up and going up

soobin: my partner is yeonjun. things i know about him is that his favorite color is purple, and his favorite number is 5, and his favorite foods are fried rice, ramen along his favorite fruits which is bananas and apples?, then his hobbies are, Dancing, skating, eating. he has no siblings but has two cats who are brothers names Carmel and apple? he loves to eat a lott! and he works out a lot too, he has beautiful eyes and amazing lips. he would like to travel the whole world one day and visit anywhere he wants. he's to scared to drive so he doesn't have a drivers license and even tho he seems like a sweet person he could be an asshole but i like that the most about him.

yeonjun giggled before getting up and going to the front

yeonjun: MY TURN! go soobin

ms chu: patient yeonjun

soobin: its fine miss, dont worry

he said heading back to his desk right as yeonjun started reading

yeonjun: hey y'all! so like my partner was soobin- uhm if im gonna be honest i forgot about this- and just said ill go because i just wanted to like get it over with but his hobbies are Reading and listening to music. and then his favorite color is sky blue and yellow, he doesn't have any siblings or pets, he loves to read fantasy and horror books, he likes to play video games and go out a lot, he's really the flirty type of guy which i love and yeah, soobin is my type of guy, hes such a nice  and caring guy very protective and just a amazing guy over all.

ms chu: ay yeonjun, ill give you half the point for efforts. good job tho sweetheart, ten minutes left eh okay changbin come on up

changbin: yes ma'am!

at that he got up and went tot he front and jeongin sat up remembering his words that if changbin wrote something good he would maybe forgive him.

changbin: uh- my partner is jeongin, I've learned that he holds grudges a lot- he's very stubborn and weird and sensitive but thats how i like him, he's a fun sweet funny person and i really enjoy hanging out with him, his favorite number is 8, and his favorite color is hot pink, he has no siblings or pet. his favorite food is knife noodles, fried chicken, and fresh kimchi, and and his hobbies are Listening to ASMR, watching mukbang asmr too, he likes to read romance books since he himself is a hopeless romantic, jeongin is the type of friend to help you get with your crush and that's what i like, he's out going snd just his own person. he doesn't let anyone take control of him.

jeongin sat up a bit looking at changbin with love and hatred in his eyes. he couldn't chose which one he wanted.

ms chu: ah perfect! just three minutes left of class, pack up and yes! ill see you boys tomorrow! 

once the bell rang minho was gonna start heading out but stoped in his tracks seeing that he's been tagged in a post, confusedly he opened it and what minho saw made his heart drop there was a video with minho saying that he kissed han and likes him and the caption was "user.1384829: YALL- LEEMINHO THE JOCK IS GAY! HE LIKES HANJISUNG THE NERD. THEY FUCKING KISSED?! 😹😹😹💀💀"

minho: n-no..

ms chu: minho? is everything okay?

minho then looked up at her with tears started to come out his eyes in which ms chu put her things down and walked over to him confused

minho: m-miss..

ms chu: minho?.

minho: i-i got outed..someone posted a video of m-me saying i-i like han!.

he said bursting out in tears which made ms chu go quiet, she just side hugged minho as he cried. then felix came running into the class room also in tears and once he was there minho ran to felix hugging him tightly.

felix: hey- hey..its fine!..d-don't worry!..

minho: t-they outed m-me!.

felix: i-i know..

minho: they tagged h-han! H-HE'LL KNOW FELIX!.

felix: just calm down okay?..breathe it'll all be fine! ill get them to delete the post

minho just pushed felix away and shook his head no

minho: n-no!..im jot gonna have my brother stand up for me! i can do it myself. i can handle it!..

he said wiping hsi tears leaving the class walking down the halls. he felt everyones eyes on him. he tried to ignore the whispered but couldn't. "thats just nasty-" "for real!! you think he takes it?" "no shit! hes gay!" "the nerd is crazy-" "who would've thought." minho just closed his eyes and ran, he ran out the doors and didn't stop till he got home.

-with han.

-hans pov
once i got my little sister in bed i went to my bedroom and laid down once i did so not even two minutes later my phone went off i quickly got up and saw i was tagged in a post, i opened it but once i heard whay it was my heart started beating faster. it was a video of minho. he was saying that he liked me?..i read the caption wich was "user.1384829: YALL- LEEMINHO THE JOCK IS GAY! HE LIKES HANJISUNG THE NERD. THEY FUCKING KISSED?! 😹😹😹💀💀" i couldn't believe it. i felt bad for minho he just got outed but i couldn't stop thinking about minho saying he liked me..
-end of hans pov.

han laid back and closed his eyes tightly trying to forget it but he couldn't. it just kept coming up! minho liked him!?. just as han thought his feeling for minho were completely gone this happens! and now he has butterflies in his stomach and himes blushing deeply. yes han knows its bad minho got outed onlile but MINHO LIKED HIM!, he couldn't help but smile a bit while blushing.

____________________________________
A/N

ik this is kinda ass i rushed it Gain and yes next chapter might be long so be ready!! sorry for any misspellings-

words - 1219

goodbye - 09