Chapter 45.

from: Sunghoon
to: han
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!! i know your going through a break up and what not but just know you're loved and cared for! have a wonderful birthday and if you're going to prom later today you can come with me and jake, we wouldn't mind it at all!
_______
san . 9 - 14.
happy birthday hannie, i wish you the best of everything and yes GET A CAR AND FUCKING DRIVERS LICENSE ALREADY. i love you best friend! <333
_______
sunoo
happy birthdayyyy, your day has been kinda rough but i hope the rest if your day is amazing. since you may or may not go to prom today i want to take you for a little birthday dinner me you and jungwon! whenever your free of course, and if you do go to prom since you don't have a date, i would like to have a dance with you to give you that little prom moment.
(yes jungwon said it was fine don't worry.)
_______
from - wooyoung
happy birthday girlypop, have an amazing day of course, we don't really hang out as much but i know your a really cool and fun person, have a good day!!
- this seems like such a half ass thing bro in so sorry :/.
_______
Jake . 14th of September.
hiiiiii, happy birthday! hitting 18 is really a big mile stone so celebrate it, you have a lot of friends who would celebrate with you in a second if you asked, if your lonely today don't be afraid to ask for company. you know all of us including minho will show up to hang out if you wanted. regardless if you guys are fighting or not dating anymore minho would show up if you asked. have a wonderful day han.
_______
hyunjin - 09 - 14 - 23.
i would like ti say firstly im sorry about the morning. i should have told felix not to do that or even stopped him. secondly happy birthday, you finally apart of the 18 year old club!! uhm have a wonderful day and night han you truthfully deserve it and so much more, ill see you at prom if your still going tonight!.
_______
jungwon
AHHHHHH HAPPYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! HAVE AN AMAZING AMAZING WONDERFUL LOVELY DAY! don't let anyone! bring you down today because its YOUR day!!! you don't need any man to make you happy honey! your perfect single and or taken!! i love you sooooooo soooooooo muchhhhh!!! happy birthday again and if you do take up on the offer of dancing with sunoo you have to dance with me too!! have a good day hannie i love you mwah <33333333.
(so much glitter i know shush.)
_______
felix • 2023, 14th of Sep.
han, i truthfully have nothing else to say but im so very sorry. i shouldn't have taken my anger out on you, i understand that you didn't want to break up with minho and that your mom forced you too. i'll explain the situation to minho and have him go to prom so you guys can talk everything out. im so sorry for ripping up minho's birthday gift to you. i feel horrible and i should have just listened to you. im sorry your mom doesn't support you and doesn't like you dating minho. you don't deserve to live in such a house. your a person with a big big heart who deserves the whole world. if you ever need a place to escape or even just get away from your mother your welcome to my house, dating minho or not. you and your sisters are welcomed. i hope you have an amazing amazing day and im sorry again.
_______
Ms Chu -
dear han, happy happy birthday! i know your not doing the best or feeling the best but just know im proud of you and so very happy your alive and in my class. its such an amazing honor to have you in my class sweetheart. you are loved and cared by many many people. have an awesome, amazing, wonderful, lovely, beautiful day.
_______
once han finished reading the notes he frowned a bit before suddenly he started to tear up. he was happy and mad and sad at the same time. he was so confused about everything. he didn't know what to do but cry.

-over with hyunjin snd felix in the back of the class

hyunjin: what are you going to do?, minhos definitely gonna kill you if he finds out you ripped up. hans gift babe

felix: i know- but its fine! i have another gift for him

hyunjin: hm? what is it?

felix: getting minho to prom so they can talk?..

hyunjin: babe- thats not a gift-

felix: i know shush. i feel horrible.

hyunjin just sighed before patting felixs hesd a bit

hyunjin: just be calm, it'll be fine lix k?

felix giggled snd nodded s bit before quickly kissing hyunjin and going back to doing his work, once class was over everyone turned in their papers before ms chu dismissed the class

Ms chu: alright guys, ill see all of yiu later at prom, it starts at 6 ends at 9.

sunoo: whatttt? thats like two hours?

Ms chu: well i dint make the rules

jungwon: sadly you don't

ms chu: haha well have an amazing prom, bye guys

everyone said bye befofe walking out the class except for han who was jut sittjng there stjll.

ms chu: honey? why are you still here?

han: i dont feel like going home.

ms chu: hm? whys that?

han: just dont feel like it i guess

ms chu: well you cant stay here all day, you have to go get ready no?

han just sighed before grabbing his bag and started heading out

han: i might not go to prom..bye ma'am

on hans way out he got stopped by mingi which he was not in the mood for.

mingi: hey nerd, going to prom with your boyfriend?

han: i dont have one.

mingi: awwww did minho finally come to his sense and leave you faggot?

han: shut up mingi. im not in the mood!

mingi: awwww your getting mad how cute- ya know ive never really ever seen what minho sees in you. your ugly and like not attractive at all-

before han could say anything he got stopped by felix

felix: leave him alone mingi! get the fuck out of here

mingi: my pleasure fag

felix: please you wanna talk? didnt you fucking kiss yunho? hm? thought i forgot that?

mingi just rolled his eyes befotr walking away

han: you- you didnt have to help me.

felix: can we talk please?

han: why? gonna rip up another birthday goft?

he said angrily walking away as for felix he ran after him

felix: please! its about minho.

han then stopped snd turned

han: what about him? is he okay?

felix: yes. and the only way tou could talk with him is at prom okay?

han: felix-

felix: just go to prom okay?. ill make sure minho goes..its not fair that everyone else gets to be happy while you guys are miserable.

han: ill think about it.

felix: no! just- just show up okay?

he sais before running down the hall leaving han just standing there confused.
_________________________________
A/N

hi hi idk why i havent posted these chapters yet 😭😭 they are all so fucking rushed so im sorryyyy hmm just enjoy and yess!!! sorry for any misspellings!

words - 1241

goodbye - 09