Chapter 38.

-with minsung in the detention room.

teacher: ill come back at 4 like always. since its always you two getting detention.

the two boys just stayed quiet, han was sitting in the front left desk while minho was sitting in the back right desk. once the teacher left it was quiet for about 15 minutes before han decided to try to talk with minho.

han: we have to talk.

minho: theres nothing to talk about.

han: don't be stupid minho- theres a lot to talk about.

minho: no theres not. just leave me alone.

han: stop being like this!. y-you lost your shit on me earlier!. we have to talk minho. please.

he said getting up and turning around to face minho in which minho just rolled his eyes and put his hood on ignoring han which got him pretty upset so han walked over to minho and pulled his hood down slightly

minho: yah! what the fuck?-

han: min- i don't care about your past. i just want you to talk to about this. why did you block me?..why are you being so cold now..

minho just ignored han which got him even more upset to the point were han lost his cool and pushed him back a bit hard yelling at minho

han: yah! stop fucking ignoring me bro!

minho: don't fucking touch me!.

he yelled back while getting up and pushing han back onto a desk

han: okay what the fuck is your problem?

minho: my problem? what the fuck is yours?! YOU HAD YOUR MOM DO A BACKGROUND CHECK? 

han: I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW SHE DID YHAT! WHEN I FOUND OUT I DEFENDED YOU! YOU REALLY THINK ID DO THAT TO YOU?!.

minho: BULLSHIT!.

han: YIUR SO FUCKING SELFISH LIKE JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!.

minho: ME?? ME FUCKING SELFISH? YOUR THE SELFISH ONE! DID YOU JUST WANT TO FUCKING GET BACK AT ME OR SOMETHING?

han: WHAT- ARE YOU CRAZY?!

minho: ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DESPERATE FOR DICK OR SOMETHING? DID YOU THINK YOU COULD USE MY PAST TO GET ME TO FUCK?! CAUSE THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU SEEMED REALLY REALLY DESPERATE WHEN WE MADE OUT.

han was taken aback before slapping minho hard across the face which just made minho pissed and well he slapped han back but harder which then lead to the two basically beating each other up- minho had han pinned down to the floor bleeding from his nose and lip while they were both in tear since well it hurt them both that they were fighting like this.

han: G-GET OFF ME!

han yelled before punching minho pushing him off and getting up looking down at minho with tears rushing down