chapter 13.

han quickly got up grabbing his bag before running out the bathroom heading to his class not noticing he ran by jeongin was was getting bugged by changbin.

jeongin: just leave it alone k?

changbin: come on- dont be such a dick, i want to talk things out.

jeongin turned away and sighed.

jeongin: fine. but we have to talk outside. i dont want people to hear.

changbin nodded and both boys ran out the backdoors heading towards the forest in the back.

changbin: im sorry.

jeongin: for?.

changbin: leading you on, i didnt know you liked me like that ya know?

jeongin scoffed before turning and looking at him confused

jeongin: was it not noticeable?. i mean really changbin i- i thought we had something going on? then- you fucking get a girlfriend?.

changbin: how was i supposed to know? i mean were in deferent groups, regardless we wouldn't be able to date?

jeongin: god! do you have another excuse other then the fucking GROUPS?!

changbin: why are you so mad?. fuck jeongin! GET OVER IT! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, IM NOT GAY! I DONT LIKE YOU!. YOUR A LONER IM NOT!?

jeongin just teared up as reality started to hit him. he just fell in love with a "straight" guy..

jeongin: w-why-

changbin: why what!?.

jeongin: W-WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE I-IT FUCKING CLEARER Y-YOU WERE STRAIGHT BEFORE I FELL FOR YOU!?.

changbin: i-

jeongin then broke down yelling and screaming at changbin, which hurt him but changbin knew it was mostly all his fault..he couldn't accept who he truly was so he faked everything..faked being "straight" got a girlfriend knowing that that wasn't the person he wanted to be with. the person he truly liked was right in front him..but he- he couldn't accept it.

jeongin: W-WHY ARE YOU SO QUITE N-NOW?!. HUH?! GOD! IM AN I-IDIOT FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!. I-I HATE YOU CHANGBIN..D-DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!.

he cried before running off in which changbin was gonna run after him but stopped himself. "d-don't..this isnt you..your parents would never accept this changbin. you can't." he whispered to himself while tearing up.

-few hours later.

all the boys in their class randomly had a class switch ordered by the principal, a class switch was when the principal would take students from random class ans switch them out with others. the remaining students would get their own class with a new teacher. and in this new class was, minho,san, chan, wooyoung, han, jake, hyunjin, sunghoon, changbin, soobin, felix, jungwon, jeongin, yeonjun, seungmin, sunoo. some got their friends in this group
others didnt.

??: alright, im ms chu, you guys may call me ms c!, this is a new class so please take a seat and we will be going around the room saying your full. i repeat! full names.

the lady smiled at the group before they all went and sat down ms chu then pointed and san and smiled

ms chu: starting from right there and go down then finishing at the boy in the back.

san: uhm- my names Choi San.

han: my names hanjisung.

jungwon: Yang jungwon.

chan: uh- my names bangchan.

wooyoung: hi! my names jung wooyoung!!

hyunjin: hwang hyunjin.

jake: uhm- jake?.

felix: my names lee felix!!

jeongin: yang jeongin.

yeonjun: choi yeonjun.

soobin: uhm- choi soobin?.

sunoo: kim sunoo.

changbin: seo changbin.

sunghoon: park sunghoon.

seungmin: kim seungmin.

ms chu: and you honey? in the back?

minho: minho.

ms chu: full name sweetheart

minho sighed before sitting up and rolling his eyes.

minho: leeminho.

ms chu: well nice to meet you all, i would like you boys to know that im not like the other teachers. i don't care about the roles and what not, i don't care if your gay bi whatever, i just hope we can have an amazing rest of the year together!

all the boys looking around before ms chu then passed out a paper which got all the boys confused

ms chu: now, the paper i just handed out don't write anything on it, im going to be pairing you boys up and you will be working with the person for the rest of the year in my class. once you get your partner switch seats. you will have to woek outside of school so be ready! this project is due by the end of the week. i want a paper written about the other person.

hyunjin: im not following?

ms chu: okay! lets say me and han are partners. i write a paper on han and he writes one on me, understand?

hyunjin: ohhh thats why we have to pair up?

ms chu: yup! now everyone up and against the wall

the boys all got up and went against the wall, half were happy to get out their old classes and the other half were upset about it.

ms chu: alright, firstly were gonna have soobin and hmmm why not yeonjun. the first pair go sit down

soobin and yeonjun bith smiled at each other brightly before beading to the first two desk sitting down which got both jeongin and han nervous since they could get paired with minho and changbin. jeongin still hates changbin and well han is having weird mixed feeling about minho. this while thing could end in disaster.

ms chu: righty uhm chan! and seungmin, then wooyoung and san

they went and took a sest next to each other all happy they're basically getting put together with their crushes.

ms chu: jake and sunghoon you guys will be my next pair, hmmm then why not felix and hyunjin!, uhmmmm then we'll jungwon and sunoo

hans nervousness got harder to controlsince the last ones were him. minho. changbin. and jeongin.

ms chu: alright well just do you two and you two!.

once minho saw who he was paired with he spoke quickly

minho: ms- with all do respect can i change??

ms chu: why? whats the problem with han? i dont care about your roles, deal with it. go have a seat.

minho just rolled his eyes along with jeongin who got paired with changbin.
_________________________________
A/N
RAH IDK WHAY TO PUT HEREEEE SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS

words - 1054

goodbye - 09

detention. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें