Chapter 1 💜 The Encounter

He was peeking , yes, from the corner of his eyes..

I wasn't mistaken.. I looked at him and he just looked away, as if he knew and wanted me to notice him, he couldn't see my smile under my mask..

For a woman , who is inside a museum, far far away from her homeland and the person she admires , wouldn't even dream of having that sight.. but no.. as you were skin to bone drenched being an army, how would you not recognise him.. there he was.. the leader.. Kim Namjoon, standing in front of a painting at De Young, museum in San Francisco ,California.

Where BTS were scheduled for a concert.. and you went into an absolute state of trance to see him there.. you scheduled your visit to SFo deliberately to see your elder brother, literally begging him to come there and attend that concert...

As the youngest and only sister.. you practically black mailed him.. he had to put his foot down at your puppy face on the video call.. and he told, anyway I had a visit due to his place so he agreed.. I was on cloud nine, ten or whatever!!

Ok now, back to the museum, although you almost wanted to jump on him out of ecstasy you were experiencing , but then it reminded you what a true army will do, respect the privacy and their me time.. I was dying 😭

The moment I wanted to hide my BT21 key chain from my bag, he noticed it again... and there it was , a set of surprised eyes praising for spotting an army..

Don't know what made him curious though..
Anyway.. May be it was just one of the biggest moment for you, but an ordinary one for him , yet being him, he humbly bowed and I reciprocated..

we moved .. but we crossed paths again, and again and again.. there was that unsaid glance between us and that's it..

The very next day , my brother wanted me to show the bay area and I requested him to take me to Asian art museum.. somehow deep down I wanted Namjoon to visit that today...as I know how sucker he is for arts and artifacts..

Instead my brother had different plans , he took me to twin peaks.. which is one of the most beautiful places in San Francisco.. I won't lie.. I enjoyed my family time completely and forgot about meeting Kim Namjoon..

Well I thought I am lucky enough to have at least the concert tickets.. which was scheduled the coming weekend..

As my daughter and my nieces were busy playing at home, I was getting bored, my brother couldn't take anymore leaves on the working days, also he was saving it for my concert madness.. they'd be baby sitting my daughter.. lol

I decided to explore Asian art museum.. on my own ..

As a typical Indian elder brother he started with all the guiding and maps and navigation... at that point they forget they are living in 21st century and that I travelled from India alone with my kiddo to meet him.. duh!!

But it's the sweetest feeling that you still share that bond and you are always thier baby sister no matter what age you are.. ♥️