Chapter 13 💜 The Admiration

He started talking,  I mean I was in awe on the first place to see him talking..

He has never ever come across as a talkative one.  And then he said..

"Yoongi marry me"?? Is it for real???

I just couldn't stop myself and burst out laughing like a lunatic..

I was giggling, putting my hands on my mouth.. he looked at me with an awww, I could see his eyes smile,  and as they say.. when your heart smiles it reflects in your eyes the most!!

I took  a second to breathe and told him that its true...and second is about suing you??

Yes yes yes,  that's correct too , and I again started rolling... holding my stomach which was paining from all that laughter..

He was just looking dumbstruck..

But then he was still focused on his driving.. that man is a genius after all.. 

After about 2 minutes , I held on for some more things I had to say..

I excused him and said sorry to which he replied ," never ever say sorry for being happy... and that's an order."

I looked at him with eyes full of gratitude.. and bowed to him in a yes. And a silent lip sync of "yes boss!! ".

He then told me their internal team seldom tell them about Army's,  the memes and video edits..

He ahem!'ed.. at hot edits.. I was like shit!! Seriously?!

And my cheeks were becoming red.. he looked at me and chuckled,  so you've seen them too.. and what about the fan fictions? 

I was struck with thousands of needles of embarrassment .. I felt like,  opening the car door and jump.

This man was teasing me like hell,  oh god Min Suga.

STOB IT !! I said to myself.. suddenly I thought to change the topic and asked him,  "haven't they told you??  about how your Armys are in awe with you ...??

So many Army's who've suffered loneliness,  medical conditions,  physically and mentally too have been looking up to u??
Specially you Yoongi,  he just looked at me with admiration,  I continued saying , BTS has not just given  us solace and comfort,  they've changed our lives for real.  I am one of the millions whom you saved , your lyricism,  depth,  the way life has taught you,  you don't even know how many lives were saved.. your music heals,  your talents,  your raps , how we love seeing you play the piano ...

I can watch you play all day.. not just your music,  your voice,  deep, husky,  sharp, baritonic and what not,  your face,  expressions,  lip curl,  hands movements,  just everything makes us respect and love you more..."

He was just listening and listening,  I felt like I jumped into a delusional world,  where I could just see the scenes and I am narrating that to Yoongi..
Yoongi saw me talking in mesmerised,  hypnotic posture , decided to stir me..

I came back to reality and I saw him looking at me in a complete state of awww, his eyes had a hint of a thin line of water,  his lips in a slight curl.. he just made his lips wet with licking them, and my eyes moved around with the tongue,  I swallowed in thick and I think he was nervous ..

I just told him,  "Yoongi,  thank you for existing , I don't know how and what would I have done without you... he moved his eyebrow.

I registered what I said and corrected myself.. I meant "US" the "Army's" and I cleared my throat again. 

I told him, you don't even have slightest of idea , how matured woman,  happily share about you,  your achievements your beauty , your character,  your hardwork.. and I that I thought,  and there you go again... stop Sherry, stop it,  don't get more embarrassing than this..

I just stopped and smiled nervously .. he did not say anything..

You know I even went on a lunch date on your bday to celebrate it with my army little sister... he looked at me questioning way,  I continued.. you know there is this girl ..Manavi.. I came in contact via a group on social media,  we connected over being Army's with some other girls too, and being from the same city,  we thought of meeting,  and what better day could we think of,  we both share the  same biases..

And when we met,  it didn't even felt like meeting for the first time.

She's a younger sister I never had.. and the most beautiful feeling is,  she feels the same way for me.. you don't even have an idea what you mean to few of us.. she talks so highly of you,  and is in a complete aww with your personality , talents and above all,  you as a human!

I could see he was blushing.. yes he's talkative,  but he's still the shy one in PDA ..

Aaaiisshhh,  looking at his cheeks I started smiling..

That moment was so beautiful,  he was driving with a smile,  I was smiling cause I was able to tell him what I had been wanting to share with him.

We were about to reach the practice ground.  

"Implausible Possibility" BTS Fiction story 💜 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara