Chapter 3 💜 Knowing

So , this curiosity of his was out of my understanding.

You know,  when you are elder to someone,  for a good decade, and an ordinary looking,  chubby person,  talking to someone you admire , as an idol,  as a leader , as a human,  as an artist,  as an admirer , as a philanthropist, and what not,  would be absolutely way not convincing that he'd take any sort of interest in me..

Yet those eyes,  when they sparkled when i was telling him about the artifacts , the history,  the paintings...

Those eyes who travelled to look at me from top to toe,  those eyes who were curious to know more beyond what they were told left an effect on me, which i was not able to fathom.

And then that phone call... gosh i'll die out of curiosity what was actually going inside his head..

Well,  i decided to go ahead with the plans what life made for me and waited him to text back..

Although I was prepared in my mind that even if this doesn't work ahead,  I'd still be thankful for what i got..

Next morning,  expecting a text or a call,  i woke up , with all the anxiety and curiosity but that was not worth,  there were no messages or calls..

With a heavy head i tried to get up from the bed and with a bulging sadness i started my day..

My stupid mind kept on playing the incidents and was not letting me sit peacefully.. God knows for the 10000th of time I thought to call back on his no. 
But then I reasoned myself,  why would he even call me from his own no.  Duh!!!!

Anyway,  it took me sometime to calm down the horses inside my head and carry on my day which I planned till I was there and wanted to explore and travel more..

Was about to step out of home, when my phone rang and he just said,  look out of your window.. I gasped !!

There he was ... standing next to the lamp shade , leaning on it and smiling right back into your soul(refer to the cover pic😊)

Yes,  there he was with those beautiful,  enduring and ever gorgeous dimples and giving you a shy smile,  as if apologising for not contacting..

It took me sometime to register who it was,  I was mentally transported to another world..

He was waving at me continuously and all I was doing was grinning like an idiot.. until he called me again and told me to come out..

God, I was feeling so embarrassed of my fan girl moment,  I just wanted hide somewhere.. but wait no.. this was it,  it hit me hard that Kim Namjoon was standing in front of me and asking me out..

Literally I could not feel my legs,  they became jello .. but then I gathered myself up and walked up to him to say Hi !!

He was finding it difficult to address me with my name , and to which he had to add Noona too, so I simply asked him to call me Sherry.. He chuckled (God his dimples).

He asked me if I know a coffee place which was not that crowded..as I was new too , we decided to go to the hotel Bangtan was staying back and that we'll sit at the hotel's cafe and talk,  where there will not be too many people..

I was freezing with excitement,  I mean come on..OT7?? What good fortune and chances you could meet them all, but again,  pinched myself back to reality..

As we sat in the car,  I suddenly remembered, I never shared my address,  I asked him how'd he know my home?

And again that chuckle, he told me he's not the only clumsy person,  I dropped my id when I was helping him pick up his stuff at the museum gift corner.. and yes,  that moment he decided we'd meet again.. ..

While on the way,  we did not talk,  just glanced each other a couple of times and I  looked at the window, in between I saw him checking his phone and looking at me..

He just asked once if I am feeling comfortable or not.. obviously I was nervous,  nervous as hell,  I mean I don't even know why, but I was..

That moment when I was cursing myself to have read all those FF'S and watched all those cheesy video edits.. and I failed to make my heart understand to register my age.. and not behave like his age sake or even like a teenager to get things worst.. 😅🙈

So we reached the hotel and avoided the front gate for obvious reasons.
We went inside and ordered some coffee and food..

I broke the silence.. "so what else you want to know about India ? "

He looked at me saying,  "well,  I want to know more about you Sherry noona,  I don't know but I find you intimidating".

I was taken a back with open jaws , I told him,  he was the first ever person to say that to me.. I would not exactly describe myself as  intimidating to say the least..

He still insisted. And there after we started talking,  I told him why he got confused looking at me and the actual person I've become.
As I started to speak,  he could sense I started to shiver ... I mean it's not everyday someone like him is sitting and listening to you..

He looked at me as if wanted to take permission to hold my hands while I talk.. but to ease my nervousness, he started speaking first.. 

I swear I wanted that moment to continue forever and ever. . 

To not to make me feel embarrassed or stressed,  he started to share his struggles.. and even though I am an  army and we knew everything , but listening from him was something else..