Chapter 8 💜 The interaction

We looked at the clock and thought to return.

As we were heading back,  we could see the boys having fun with each other , as usual Yoongi was a quiet one just watching them quietly with eyes full of love for them.

They were playing jenga and Kookie was giggling and laughing trying to distract Tae and Jimin was there sitting with wide eyes trying to make Tae laugh..

Poor Hobi was tangled between the makanae's and asking them lovingly to play fair..

Jin being the eldest makanae was throwing fit at them as they were taking too much time and his turn wasn't coming so he was going berserk and mumbling jibberish at all of them.. haha that was the cutest sight...

As they are always inseperable .. and never really have outside company..

Jungkook came running towards us and asked us to join,  to which Namjoon looked at me with a questioning eye..
and in return I just told him to go ahead and that I am really bad at it.

Joonie laughed and said.. you know what they are going to do , don't you ?? I gave him an endearing smile and requested him to go with them or they won't let Hobi and Jin's turn come and then Jin will go mad...

I saw a seat near yoongi was sitting and thought to go and sit there and watch them..

I went near to him and saw him busy with his phone... I don't know if he was listening to the songs or chatting to someone or just scrolling through.. but I thought it would be rude if I go and just sit there..

I kept standing near him and started watching others. After about good 7-8 minutes, Yoongi noticed me standing.. he was startled.. and suddenly stood up himself. 

I was looking at him dumbstruck..  I mean really?? Am I really standing just in front of Yoongi... Suga? AgustD?? Wow!! I was mesmerised ..

He kept on giving flustered expressions,  feeling uncomfortable and blinking his eyes continuously...

It was him who broke the silence,  and in his comforting deep voice , asked me if I wanted to sit..

I jumped in little and was embarrassed to death.. just by the thought of what would he think of me?? Gawwwwdddd I just wanted to run from there...

On top of it to make it worse, my cheeks were red and my throat was choking.. so my lips were dry..

He looked at me for few seconds and asked if I needed water. 

He poured the water in glass nonetheless,  even though I wasn't still in the state to answer him.. I was looking anywhere but him..

At the same time cursing myself in my head that why are you behaving like this,  he'll think I am sort of a rich brat who do not answer straight forward ..

I was just feeling so angry on myself that me and Namjoon just kissed and look at me here getting all weak in the knees when Yoongi is standing in front of me..

I pushed away those thoughts and came back from my trans, and said thank you to him and gulped the water in a second.. he was just looking at me dumb found with his mouth half open. 

I gave him a nervous smile and sat near by to watch the boys. 

Watching them play jenga was so much fun.. those giggles,  laughter and lil fights we so so so cute. 

I noticed Yoongi too was watching them with such fondness in his eyes.  He looked at me and saw me giggling and a happy tear just dropped.. he was amused.. he suddenly asked.. "Are you OK??"

I saw him and immediately wiped my tears.. and nodded my head.. he was still looking at me.. as if he was waiting if I'd say something.

I was quiet.. suddenly the gang came to us and Namjoon sat beside me..

Everyone was in good mood and was about to have some evening snacks together, and suddenly Jungkook asked me.. "so noona,  I heard you are an army.. tell us more about it, i am excited to know about Army's who are older than us and still love us, also i know you are from India, we've been planning for a schedule there and how i wish i travel and experience India closely.. ..

Hobi told me,  he loves Indian clothing styles and he would love to see me in a saree, whoaaaa,  I was so happy hearing that..
Jin asked me if it was true that Indian food is also spicy like Korean food, to which I nodded in agreement.
Jimin and Tae were less curious but wanted to listen..
Yoongi had no question,  but the look in his eyes told me he wanted to listen to everything..

And I saw 7 set of curious eyes..
Oh man,  now was the time.. and I hated my harmones for ruining this moment...

I was too overwhelmed and suddenly burst into tears..

They were all so surprised and Joonie got worried and started apologising for crowding me with questions.. he really wanted to hug I could feel.. but he was shy to do that in front of the boys..

I just excused myself and told them I'll be right back in a minute..

Joonie was puzzled,  he couldn't decide if he should stay back or follow me..

He decided to respect my privacy and they all waited.. poor Kookie thought he scared me with all his curiosity and Tae was scolding him..

Jimin was calming Tae and asked him to wait. 

After 5 min...I came back from the restroom,  clearing my wet eyes with water and patted my face dry..

As soon as I came back and sat.. I saw Yoongi holding a glass of water for me.. I just looked at him and saw him looking away.. but holding the glass and waiting me to take it..

I gave a little smile,  knowing how he pretends to be cold but actually so caring. 

Joonie held my hand after I drank the water and all the eyes were again at me..

I know what were they asking..

And now is the turn to tell them what I wanted to share with them.. I wanted them to know about my country and I wanted them to know about my BTS Army girl gang.. and how all of them saved me..