Chapter 14 💜 The Chaos

We reached to the practice session and today there were back dancers too, I was too hesitant..

I was thinking what will I say to Joonie and what will Yoongi think ..

I mean it's going crazy..I can't even think to begin what other members would think ..

I mean I am not a two timer or something,  or may be I am thinking too much.. this will just get over post the concert..

And that got me hard.. while we were entering,  Yoongi looked at me and I nodded as if telling him to go ahead and that I understand the situation... he just told me in whispers.. "stay till end.. "

We went inside and I took a seat in the front row this time.. Yoongi went to change and I saw all six practicing and coordinating with the dancers and the technicians..

Namjoon saw me and greeted with the most lovable dimple smile..

I waved back at him.  I saw yoongi entering the stage quickly,  Jimin just saw me and gave a mini wave and went up to Yoongi to tease him,  probably Namjoon told them where Yoongi was..

Tae and Hobi too welcomed with a cute finger heart and head heart.. oh man.. !!! and Jin was watching everything in amazement yet waved with an endearing smile.. Kookie was in his own world..

I was nervous and awestruck both at the same time. 

I was so embarrassed and confused as to what would I do or say when both Namjoon and Yoongi appear with me at the same time.  

I wanted to run away.. but I heard that voice again in my head.   "Stay till end" ... OTTOOKKEEEE  ... yeah I do that sometimes when I am too stressed.. I use my bits of Korean words I learnt..

The practice session was over..

The boys were relaxing for the moment and discussing something with the choreographer ..  suddenly I saw Namjoon coming towards me and I became nervous..I don't know why..

He quickly asked me what would I have for lunch , as the concert was beginning tomorrow so they would be busy. 

Also then he grabbed my hand and took me to the group on stage..

Whoaaaa.. I swear I thought I'd fly away from there.. from that place how angelic the crowd would have looked, filled with Army's and thousands of army bombs. 

Just by that thought I did not realise my cheeks getting wet... and my legs getting jello..

I saw Kookie running towards me with a towel and water bottle..

He looked worried.. "oh Noona, what happened? Are you hurt? Are you OK?"
Seeing his big bambi eyes looking at me and his concern made me cry louder.. aiiiggooo,  that poor baby was nervous..

Just then Hobi came and hugged me as if he knew what turned my taps on.. as if I wasn't behaving embarrassing  enough..

Everyone gathered around and Tae was surprised too with his most innocent face and cute pout. "

"Mwoyaaa?" Is only I could hear..

I could see Jimina was pushing Yoongi by his elbow who was looking at me from side and was very quiet and calm, Yoongi then signaled Namjoon to look into the matter..

After about two minutes..
I calmed down when Jimini opened the water bottle in front of me and that was the signal to stop..

I spoke to them.. "I would never ever have even dreamt about this day,  but here I am living this moment.. how is it possible for you all to stay so grounded,  humble and amazing artists and humans to have experience this again and again yet be so ok about it.. if I were you, it would have probably gotten on my head".