Chapter 19 💜 Moments

Oh Yoongi!! No, no,  no,  no.. 

Are you kidding me right here..

Please , you are taking it wrong ,  it is indeed too early and I am still dazed about what just happened few seconds ago, but no,  I don't regret it..

The way you touched,  was not a strange feeling,  it felt it was there since eternity.. you never felt strange to my skin,  it felt my pores were screaming from within for your touch..

I couldn't speak..I was choked up.. I just waved my head in a firm NO.. clearly telling him it was not what he thinks it was..

He was holding my hand. 
My eyes were shut.. I was trying hard to control my emotions there..

He gave me few seconds to come to reality.. he just bent to his side and poured me some water..

I heard the sound,  but he gave me my time.. he was waiting.. when I opened my eyes,  I saw two pairs of most beautiful eyes looking at me..

I grabbed water without looking elsewhere and drank a lil.. the lump inside my throat went down my gut and I felt relieved ..

He just patted on top of my head and was about to get up .. I instantly held his hand... he looked at me with a questioning eye.. all I could blurt out was "hug me please" ..

He just pulled me in his arms and all i could do was to feel his warmth,  take his scent within me .. and keep this moment etched forever within me in my most special moments of life. 

We sat there for sometime until his stomach grumbled.. yeah!! What a K drama moment !! Lol..

I just looked up at him and he gave me his most shy,  embarrassing gummy smile.. trust me,  I could feel my soul flying out at this cuteness...

He then asked me what are the plans for today..

I told him , he needs to go back for the practice and press releases.. I don't have many things in my plans cause my visit here was primarily for the concert.  And that I might look out for photography assignments there after. 

He suddenly looked at me and asked me to show him my work..

I showed him some on my phone and I could see the adoration in his eyes. 

It's not that he must have not seen better pictures, but he still thought I was really good and that given a chance to explore more,  I could do wonders.. honestly , no one other than my family and friends have been so appreciative and comforting like he was.. truly he is a gem of a person. 

Suddenly he remembered that he was feeling hungry and that we both haven't ate anything yet. 

He quickly ordered some breakfast and juice and we ate in peace in the balcony..

He was quiet and looking at me and I could see that cause I tried to steal some glances and caught him looking at me,  and the moment our eyes met he looked away..

I don't know what was he trying to read. 

I asked him " Yoongi,  what is it? You know you can ask me if you want to know something" .

He blushed and asked.. if it's ok that we meet again.  I mean he wants to spend more time with me..

I gasped but I was so happy.. like really I never thought someone would take interest in me,  specially Him.. like really.. Min Yoongi!!??

I asked him upfront , why was he showing interest in someone like me,  I was elder,  average looking,  lil chubbier side,  short in height , on top of everything a single mom.. why would he start something we cannot finish together .

As always my insecurities started to grow deep and I told him something so stupid but then I know what was I doing...

I got up,  dragged my chair near to him and I could see him all confused. 

Before I could say him anything,  I pulled him in for a deep kiss. 
He was surprised but did not hold back. 

We devoured it in a beautiful way. When we pulled apart..

I was so thankful to God that I did not see any lust in those beautiful eyes,  but love and happiness,  I was happy.

I told him I wanted to say something to him before we leave...

He suddenly got serious as he reciprocated seeing the look on my face ..

"What is it Sherry ?? " "you know you can tell me anything".

I told him,  finally told him,  I wanted to work in Seoul, was looking for options but couldn't,  life and opportunities haven't come easy to me.. I said I'll work really hard and pave my way. 

I want to work till I grow old and don't have the strength to hold the heavy cameras...or the bagpacks .. and he burst out laughing at that...

I just saw him and my eyes sparkled at that beautiful sight,  those shoulders going up and down,  that nose scrunch and that ever cute gummy smile..

I was melting from within...

I asked him why was he chuckling ??

He just tried to stop his laughter and took 20 seconds to compose himself before blurting out..

"I just visualized you with all the wrinkles and no teeths..." And he started laughing again...

Oh my God,  Min Yoongi,  you devil... only he can imagine and say things like that..

I started hitting him on his thighs... and he just grabbed my hands and pulled me into his embrace.. and said.. " I don't know why,  but I want to see how you look when you grow old.." his eyes were intense..

I mean how could he just say such things so casually..

Before I could say anything.. his phone started ringing and it was Joonie..

Probably that was the cue to go back..