Chapter 11 💜 Surprise!!

I reached home and I thought I am still dreaming.. how can this be..

I was so tired and I thought I'll sleep as soon as I hit my bed.. Yoongi effect??
It actually worked, and as soon as I changed and reached my bed, I went into a deep slumber.

I woke up fresh, surprisingly. And happy.. that too after ages...

I was still trying to register if I really heard yoongi inviting me or it was just alcohol effect .

I was trying to remember hard.. and suddenly my phone beeped..

It read " Are you still sleeping ??!! Look outside the window".

I ran to the window and turned pale , couldn't believe it was Yoongi , he was peeping from the window of his car, I thought I'd trip down the window rolling!! (Lol yeah! )

I composed myself and looked at him questioning, his eyes never left mine and my phone beeped again..

I just broke the eye contact for a sec to see who texted, when it was from the same no from which I received the previous , so it was Yoongi again.

I looked back at him, he was looking at me, he then moved his eyes slightly, indicating to tell me to read the text, I immediately looked and it read " I came for some urgent work here, let's have breakfast together."

I became jello, I looked up again and saw him looking at me , I was shocked, I couldn't think straight, suddenly my phone beeped again..

I looked to read " if you won't answer, it would be lunch , and I am hungry now" .

I was so stuck and couldn't think.. I came back to the reality and texted him, " could you please wait for 15 min?"

"👍" is what I got as a reply.

I rushed to the washroom to freshen up, wore a calf length floral dress, let my shoulder length hair open, flower mist, kohl in the eyes and a baby pink lip gloss, a small side sling along with canvas shoes, my favorite lilac coloured.

Just then my phone beeped ..
" I'll be a dead cat if you won't be quick."

I was like, wow , Does Yoongi really is this talkative?? So unlike him ..

I left a note for my brother and that he should not worry I'll call him..

I texted back with an emoji "🥘😋🤭"
I rushed down and as I came near to the car, I heard the gate open and I saw Yoongi getting out from the driver's seat , I was startled, I just stopped for a moment and gasped for air, I saw him getting over to the other side to open the door,
What??!! He's driving today?? Just US ??

For a moment I turned around to shout in silence , and also because I don't want Yoongi to see my face when i am yelling , looks no less than an old granny frowning towards a cat in her backyard 😬🤣.

I quickly turned around to see him standing waiting for me , that exact look when you try hard not smile was his face like.
God damn!! He knows it, hah !!!! He knows exactly what I think or thinking about him.. Oh god , good lord, save me!!!

I practically ran towards him so that I get in quick and get sucked by the engine (dead! )...
I sat quickly and closed the door and through the window bowed him a thank you and looked down..

He just turn around and quickly came to the seat and turned towards me, I was looking at him from the side of my eyes, when I suddenly jumped at his closeness, Yoongi was so close that I could feel his breath...

I swallowed thick and started blinking my eyes, I do that when I am nervous...

He just moved and pulled the seat belts and put on me then looking at his side, pulled his own and started the car...
I was still in that awkward staring position and literally froze.

Yoongi laughed in a little and started moving, he then pressed the brakes and I was straight onto the front, and BAM!
My head hit the front and I came back to my senses.
And I felt a twinkling pain, I was immediately reminded of the pain and I shouted "OUCCHH!!"

I saw Yoongi giggling shamelessly and just said in his deep voice "Good Morning".

Followed by that gummy smile..