Chapter 4 💜 The Intro

He was talking and I was looking at him and his dimples,  his eyes,  his beautifully aligned pearl like teeth,  his shy actions through out,  suddenly he stopped talking and looked at me...

I was flushed and God I was so embarrassed to have been caught by him like that..I don't know how I gathered the courage but I asked him, is it necessary to address me as noona ? It's ok if you call me Sherry instead.. but only if you are comfortable,  like I don't want you to feel stuffed ..

He looked at me and said nothing.. there was a blank all of a sudden.. and to fill the blank I asked him,  "so what else??"

To which he replied that he's waiting to hear about me .. that got me nervous,  like how on this heavens you tell him about yourself,  will he pity you?,  will he just sympathise with you like others?,  or will he be accepting towards you or your situations??

I was having my own moment of turmoil,  I guess he noticed, cause out of no where,  he just pulled me into an embrace , a hug which felt like a warm cup of tea in the winter mornings,  a hug which felt like a source of sprout from a sapling , a hug which opened the gates of my damn eyes which out of no where started flooding, and I was melting in those broad shoulders and comforting heart beat of his,  he sensed,  he did not move an inch.. and we stayed like that .. felt like it was an eternity..

I did not realise,  but probably he was patient enough to hold me like that,  and as soon I pulled back,  he chuckled seeing my blushed cheeks,red nose and plump lips...

He startled me completely when he held my face in his big hands and started wiping my tears stained cheeks, caressing it with his thumb.

He picked up a glass of water and gave it to me,  I drank a little till my heart beat went normal.. I swear i did not even realise how badly I wanted that warm hug and what could I have asked for coming from him. 

He did not ask me again anything,  but slowly I opened up with him,  and as I was unfolding page by page,  he was reading me,  and I don't know what triggered him,  I felt his tear dropping on my hands he was holding..

I looked at him surprisingly , and I could see him all emotional , his eyes did not have pity or sympathy but pain,  and then happened the unthinkable..

He just came forward and gave a kiss on my forehead..

I looked at him and as if he read my eyes, we hugged again,  I don't know if he could hear my mumbling thanking him repeatedly.

Even if he was feeling sorry for me, but I did not care,  I've been acting stronger for a long long time,  may be it was time to let that heaviness go off my chest. And again, before he could say anything more,
we got interrupted by his phone , it was Jin,  who was searching for him as it was already late for dinner..

He told him to go ahead and eat and that he'll join them in the morning..

I told him to go ahead with the plans and schedules as thier concert date was near,  and he shouldn't be distracted in between..

As it was late,  he agreed and offered to drop me,  to which I said no need and that he'd be exhausted,  I wanted him to rest instead,  but still,  he insisted to get me dropped, to which I couldn't say no. 

Before I could leave , Namjoon said, we need to meet again.

I was curious and confused,  as to why,  why someone so ordinary, elder,  full of average life , interests him. 

I told him,  it was my dream as an army to just meet all of them once,  I told him he and suga have special place in my heart,  although I never stan any single one of them.. all of my merches were always 7 of them, my rainbow completes with them..

He couldn't say anything just a smile with the deepest of dimple.. he just bowed and said,  we'll meet again...

(This cover pic is one of my favorite pic of Namjoon, he's surreal )