Chapter 16 💜 Black

So I went to the concert the second day.. and as usual,  needless to say that there was a car waiting.

Surprisingly there was a bouquet of roses.. and they were peach ones,  just the ones I love.. with a small card .. saying.. "think no more,  waiting for you.. "

You know coming all this from a person who has an image of being non expressive is making me go weak in my knees.

If this is not expressions of care then what is?

As I was sitting on the front row,  they came out for the sound check..

Yoongi was making a video of the stage and Army's .. was I there?

Yes I was!! For a good 5 seconds he was making a selfie video where I was also visible.. deliberate or not? I don't know.. but I was blushing!!

So did I mention that I was wearing a black dress that day?

May be Yoongles got happy to see me in black..

Yet another concert , yet another dream I lived.. the hell I was missing all my army buddies back in India..

How I wish I had a mini concert with all my army chingus and BTS alone! Hah!

God knows how crazy I am ... so this was enough..

When I came back from my thoughts.. I just mini slapped my head.. and giggled. 

I went backstage after the concert was over and i got a text from Yoongi,  it was Namjoon and Jimini going live today.. and there was gap of two days for another 2 days concert..

I congratulated everyone and it swelled my heart when Tae said he missed my lil one being around today..

He jumped up happily when I told him if permitted I'll bring her again on the last day.  

Yoongi looked into my eyes as if he knew I'd look at him to take permission,  he blinked and bowed in little being a yes from him too!!

As soon I was trying to go out, there was a hand which pulled me in the ally.

I was about to scream as it was dark.. a hand suddenly covered my mouth and came really close to me..

I had tears in my eyes with a fear..
as the figure approached ...

I could see it was Min Yoongi.. he changed his clothes.. he was in black from top to toe.. and from his other hand told me to be quiet by putting his finger on his lips to instruct me...

I nodded ... then I pointed my finger to show him that his hands are still covering my mouth ..

He was startled when he realised it.. and immediately removed it and repeatedly said sorry and that asking if i was hurt?! I told him I wasn't at all..

He just then pulled my hands and told me to follow him quietly.. before we started he covered his and my face with a black mask..

He brought me to his car and asked to get in! I looked at him questioning.. to which he just said " Yaa, get in, I'll let you know where we are going, Don't you trust me?"

I was dumbstruck with his question! How on earth you reply that sentence ??

I mean you replying to AgustD.. yes Min Yoongi in all black activates his AgustD mode for me...

I just nodded in a yes and stepped up at the opposite side of the driver's seat.. before entering the car we removed our masks, as the mirrors were black so anyone would hardly recognise us. 

I saw him taking the driver's seat..

Before I could react or ask.. he just bent towards me to fasten my seat belt and I could see his beautiful clear skin up so close , his scent was making me all tingling..

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.. I thought he was done with the "cluck" sound of the seat belt.  

When I opened my eyes,  he was still close..

I started getting nervous... and then came his famous smirk look..

Uff !!

He was waiting me to look at him and then he gave me that smirk and started the car.. such a tease!!

I was sitting quietly but my heart was literally protruding out of my chest.. I was nervous..I don't know why,  may be because I could feel he was much fierce today.. not like the other day he drove me for the practice session. 

I know he noticed .. May be the black dress? May be I was alone today.. I don't know.. Will he talk?? Or not??