38

The next morning, the atmosphere had filled with a calmness similar to post-storm. San awoke, momentarily forgetting where he was, but swiftly brought to realisation as the boy he was cuddling into the back of mumbled incoherently in his sleep.

Nestling into the shorter's nape, he pulled him closer than close to fit into every curve of his behind, breathing in his scent.

I love the natural smell of his hair and skin. San thought. So sweet.

San's eyes widened as he became all too suddenly fully aware of the familiar throb of his lower region, now trying to shimmy slowly away from the boy he had brought snugly in only moments ago.

Once he'd managed to wiggle a decent amount between the two, he willed for his problem to leave before Wooyoung woke up.

"Where are you going? Stop moving away from me. Want spoons."

Wooyoung's gentle yet demanding voice made San jump, his following action of throwing his lower end back into the curved fit of the taller drawing a shameful groan.

"I didn't know you were awake, Youngie. Didn't want you to think I was a pervert for getting a hard-on whilst you were sleeping." San embarrassingly admitted.

Wooyoung hummed, the smirk on his face none-visible to the boy currently hiding in the back of his neck. He placed his hand over San's that rested atop his stomach, guiding it down his front to reach his own swelling bulge.

"You're not the only one. What did you think would happen when I wake up to you pressing that into my ass?" He whispered, turning his head to sleepily face the boy behind him.

San's breath stuttered at Wooyoung's raunchy admission, as he licked his lips and pressed them to the others. Soft groans emitted their mouths as their wet tongues laced together, San slowly lifting to lie over the shorter. His frame completely covered the boy, and he adored how he looked laying beneath him.

"Going to make my boy feel so fucking good. Want me to please you, Youngie? Hm?" He hissed lowly as he moved his kisses from Woo's mouth, across his jaw and over to his sensitive ear.

Wooyoung writhed, high on the perfect combination of doziness from waking up so recently to the lewd, passion-filled act taking place before him.

"Please, Sannie..." he begged breathlessly, body trembling already as the taller tugged on the waistband of his boxers before harshly snapping them back to his skin.

"Who?" San smirked, speaking against Wooyoung's parted wet lips.

A switch flipped in the shorter's mind.

"Please.. Daddy." He gulped, tracing the lips above him tentatively with his tongue.

"Good boy. Lift your ass up, I want these off."

Wooyoung assisted with the hasty removal of his boxers, San sitting back as he situated himself between the shorter's spread legs, drunk on the explicit view.

"You are so stunning. I'm fucking addicted to you." San spoke entranced as he devoured the body below him with his eyes and hands, Woo basking in the glow of his compliments.

"You make me feel so beautiful." He timidly stated, looking into the taller's eyes with pure lust.

San smiled back endearingly. "That's because you are, Youngie. I could adore you for hours. Your angelic face, soft tan skin, tense and taut muscles, the curves of your hips. Your cute little perfectly pink nipples that are currently fucking begging for my mouth on them." He concluded, wasting no time and lowering himself down to take one in his mouth and play with the other between his fingers, switching occasionally to leave the boys chest sensitive and swelling, glistening with his spit.