75

When San awoke the following morning, wonderfully fresh with a big stretch, his eyes peeled open to meet an immediate bitchy glare staring up at him from where Wooyoung's head lay on his chest.

"Morning. I was moments away from smothering you with a pillow. How can someone look so smug even when they're asleep? Do you know I've had to stay on my front the entire night because my ass is that red raw?" He sulked, teeth nibbling at San's pecs.

San laughed through a yawn, pulling the shorter up to meet him face to face. "Whatever. You knew what you were doing and the reaction it'd get from me. Poor little baby Youngie, having to go back to school with my hand prints practically tattooed into his ass cheeks. Serves you right."

Wooyoung jumped up, flushed and attacking San as he sat atop him, trying to shut up his teases but grinning away none the less.

San had been nothing short of a total bully last night, much to the secret (obvious) delight to the shorter. When San flung his bedroom door open to the sight of Wooyoung's body lay spread out like a fucking renaissance painting, nude and arched lustfully from head to toe, he felt compelled to drop to his goddamn hands and knees and worship him.

Until he clocked the shameless, lazy pumping of his fist on his cock, reminding him of the earlier punishment he set out to deliver.

Over an hour span, San had Wooyoung receive a series of ruthless spanks, starting from zero at every failed attempt to keep count, followed by a flat-out cruel game of edging as Wooyoung (begrudgingly hand tied to the headboard seeing as he couldn't be trusted) downright screamed for the permission to cum. He was finally granted his wish, tensely spasming and sobbing as his release shot out in waves down San's throat. The taller moved up to jerk himself off, covering the sweated, hot skin of Wooyoung's face and neck, primally claiming the shorter as he dipped his tongue out through an exhausted smile to taste the jets of cum around his lips and chin.

Play well and truly over and both boys sensationally satisfied, San carried Wooyoung to their bathroom for a rapid shower before they surrendered to sleep. Wooyoung passed out the moment he was placed back in bed, with San delicately applying cream to the raised lined skin of his ass, secretly bursting with excessive pride over the marks.

Smug with fondness and last nights memories repeating over and over in his mind, San was rashly brought back to present via a very sharp canine bite from Wooyoung to his poor nipple.

"OUCH! What, are you teething!? You're so mean to me." San pouted, rubbing at the indented skin.

"Don't even talk to me about mean. You can have that rubbing against your shirt all day just like my pants are going to be infuriatingly irritating to my ass all day. Equals?" Wooyoung responded with a devilish wink.

————————————————

Resuming their learned domestic morning routine, unsurprisingly, came like second nature to the pair. After the typical shower, food and getting ready mumbo jumbo (Wooyoung clawing at San for praise for their neatly prepared uniforms that never came the day before during his housewife-arc), they departed to pick up Hwa.

"You HUSSIES. Youngie, I'm afraid you're no longer exempt from my wrath. How dare you both abandon me yesterday?! I hope it was worth it. You know what I had to do? My actual work. That's right. Either that, or watch skyscraper 1 and skyscraper 2 swap spit all day. No shenanigans, no mischief, no fun ALL DAY. I hope whatever you both did was worth my trauma-"

Wooyoung reached into the back from his permanently claimed passenger seat of San's car to rub his hand across the tummy of a dangerously sprawled across the back seat Hwa, who had hopped in with a vengeance and fastened two seatbelts around both his upper half and his lower half with a 'it's double the safety, isn't it?' snarky bite to San watching judgementally from his rear view mirror.