- 003

"Maria!" Mandi yelled, practically jumped through Maria's bedroom door.

"Jesus, Mandi, knock," Maria scolded.

"What do you have to hide from me?"

"Could've had a guy in here."

"I'd know if you had a guy in here. Nothing gets past me. Anyway, come to Target with me."

"Why?"

"What the fuck do you mean 'why'? You never say 'why' to Target, you just come."

"Haven't came in a very long time." Mandi laughed. They'd always had a vulgar sense of humour.

"Please."

"Are we even gonna buy anything?"

"Maria, when do we ever buy anything from Target?"

"Okay, give me some time. I need to get dressed. You should, too. You know we have to look our best at Target."

Maria walked out of her bedroom, showing off her outfit to Mandi

Maria walked out of her bedroom, showing off her outfit to Mandi. "Did I serve?" She asked, putting on a southern accent that she often did when she was joking around.

"Yeah, your country," Mandi laughed, referring to the camo top Maria was wearing.

Maria saluted, before walking out the door, Mandi jogging slightly to catch up with her.

Jake and Johnnie walked around Target, Jake occasionally wheeling around on the cart, which almost got him into multiple crashes with the displays

"Dude, you're gonna kill yourself," Johnnie said, trying to convince Jake to walk with the cart like a normal person.

"You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, emo?" Jake joked.

"I'm not emo, what the fuck?"

Jake suddenly stopped rolling around on the cart, his feet coming to a sudden stop on the floor. Johnnie almost collided with his back, but stepped backwards at the last second.