Chapter 2

(TYSM ON THE SUCCESS ON THIS BOOK! 100 reads in 2 days?!?! oh yea! IM STILL COOKING!)

Catnap walked out the room, his purple paws stepping on the white and colorful tiles. To the point where Catnap would hop on the colorful tiles tryna avoid the white tiles. He leaped over the red one, then the yellow, than the blue, yellow, blue, red, red, yellow, blue, yellow...

Catnap slid his fingers through the bricks, going in little patterns. Up, down, left, down, up, right, left-

As catnap stepped on the next tile, the color was different. "Red, blue, yellow, pink? Why is there pink-?" Catnap stopped and looked at the tile, it took him some time to understand what that meant but he remembered what Mommy told him. "If you ever want to talk to me, your always free. Follow the pink paths to the game station. Slide down one of the slides, go into the game station, and there's a room, it's a yellow door with a sign on top, it will say it's my room. Okay?"

Catnap stared at the game station gate, he just has to go in and slide down. The problem is... He doesn't even know if it's safe. The company never installed stairs for this and instead making it more 'fun' for the children. Catnap looked down one of the slides, a very dark pit with dimly litted lights. "Alright I should put these in a bag or something or the pancakes will fly off." He looked around the place and stumbled upon a employees room. "Maybe I'll find something here" catnap walked towards the door and opened it, he peeks In and looks around, "wow. This place is abandoned" he walked towards a counter and opened the doors, looking for something to carry the pancakes "ew.. there's so many spider webs." He swooshed off the webs and found a testing bag. "Ah!" He grabbed the bag and closed the doors. He opened it, just as he was gonna put the pancakes in something fell on the floor. It was a folder, Catnap looked at it for a sec and picked it up. He opened it and there was a rejected toy. "Oh, yea. The goat, our 9th friend. He isn't here. He will never be." He closed back the folder trying to not remember it. He placed it on the counter and shoved the pancakes into the bag. "I should probably go before someone sees me." Catnap ran out the door leaving not a single trace of evidence besides that folder he left. He ran back to the slide. As he almost fell in he went back a bit and sighed. "Okay, it will only last for a bit. Be brave." Catnap put the bag on his shoulder and holded his hand on it tightly. He took a deep breath and jumped in.

Catnap was immediately screaming, the long slide felt like hours as the lights flashed by, he grabbed his tail tightly so he doesn't burn it on the plastic. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Catnap screamed as he slid his ass on the slide causing it to burn a bit, he put his hands together and prayed "OH PLS LET THIS END!" And just as catnap said that he was thrown out the slide "AH-!" he hitted the wall hard causing him to flip on the floor. "Ow.. my back-" he looked around and gasped. He hasn't seen this place in a while, it's much cleaner than last time he was here. "Oh wow. Player cleaned this place up for sure." Catnap walked up to the closed gate and knocked on it. No response. He sighed. Catnap grabbed the bag of pancakes and put them on his shoulder. "Well gotta fix that power." Catnap walked to the other door "I believe it was here right?" He opened the door and he saw the power box pretty far. "Oh no..." Catnap walked in, "it's not that far anyways-" catnap was immediately cut as soon as he stepped on the catwalks, it broke in half and fell, just as catnap almost fell in he grabbed onto the fence with his tail just in time before he. Fell. "OH MY GOD!" catnap hesitated "I could of died!" Catnap slowly sat down at the floor and kept breathing badly.

After a bit of sitting there and thinking, catnap still remembered that he still had to deliver them, he looked at the power box and back at the pancakes. "God why does this have to be harder than it needs to be." Catnap looked around and notices a poll hanging on the wall. He can reach it! "There!" Catnap smiled and placed the bag on the floor. He climbed up the fence and tried to balance himself "okay, okay. Just don't look down and you will be fine." Catnap looked up tryna not look down, he remembered what Mommy said 'if your in a sticky situation. Think over it, go back and than forth, that's how I get over the problems!' he looked behind and slowly started going back. He finally made it to the wall and looked at the pole. "Got it. Thank you mother" he grabbed his tail, put his foot on the fence and gripped it. He took a deep breath out.

He ran towards the pole still on the fence, the breeze went through him like waves. He got near the end and threw his tail at the pole making it wrap around. It started swinging him, "woah woah woah!" He looked at the power box, he was close to it. He grabbed the lever and pulled it down hard, the lights flickered a bit and the electricity wire started transporting power. "YES!" He let go of it and swinged back. "Haha!" He letted go of the pole and was flinged to the door. Landing on his feet he smiled "wow! That was fun!" He giggled and grabbed the bag, he went out the door and noticed the gate wide open. "The power worked. I guess a bit of effort can work."

Catnap was walking down the hallways, looking through the pipes and wires on the very high part of the roof. "I wonder what those are used for." He stopped and looked at the other gate. As catnap was gonna knock he noticed that he needed a red hand. His smile slowly faded and turned into an annoyed face "UGH! WHY! THIS STUPID MOTHER FU-" catnap through a random bottle at the floor but the noise stopped. "Wait, what." Catnap went towards the bottle. No one was there, "huh. How did it-" he started hearing many small footsteps making catnap scared. He slowly looked back and saw, Pj pug-a-pillar. "AH! PJ-" Pj opened his mouth and there was a red hand. "Huh? Oh well.." catnap grabbed the red hand quickly and brushed it off. "Thanks..?" Pj nodded and went back to the dark roof. "Wonder how he knew how I needed it."

Someone looked down at the shadows, "thank you pj, Mommy is happy that you did that. Now. I should probably go back to her."

Catnap threw the red hand at it many times, at least 27 times and at his last try he managed to get it. "Nice!" It started to fill up.

The door slowly opened and catnap ducked in. Catnap looked at the art and was surprised. "Oh huh, player really did fix that art, it was all crumbled and nasty. Now it's very pretty. I think it's even better than before I'm gonna be honest." Catnap looked at the lever, and just with all his strength he managed to pull it. The gate opened and he saw the game station. He still there amazed

Its beautiful!

*Bonus*

Huggy:  hey kissy remember when I kissed player right?

*Kissy is laying in bed*: yea?

*Huggy doing the 👉👈 thing*: well... I was gonna say- can we do a three party thing..?

Kissy: huh-