Chapter 6

~~~~🌙~~~☀️~~~~

...⭐...

Ms. Delight carried CatNap and wrapped him around her arms like a little baby. Each teacher carrying a critter. "Alright sisters, we must hurry up before-" Miss Delight was cutted off with the sounds of screams and screeches. "... Sisters go go go!" She grabbed on of her sisters arms and started running to the train. All the other teachers carried each critter, running to the back to take a seat. They all sat down, either placing there critter next to them or on there arms. Miss Delight went to the front and looked at him. "Boxy! Start the train, Mommy is not okay!" She said as she widened her eyes in fear, they were next if they weren't quick. "On it Miss!" Boxy quickly put the passcode in and pulled the lever. The train started to move by it's self causing Miss Delight to jump out the door and into the back of the train with the other teachers. She quickly walked to her seat and placed CatNap at the window seat... She sighed softly and patted his head. "It's alrighty sweet heart, your teacher will take care of you, feed you, and bathe you..." She said as she closed her eyes and closed her mouth to a small smile. CatNap gave a worried look as he looked at the window placing his hands on the window frame. "I know, I know... She will be alright..." She lied. She slowly petted CatNaps head as he slowly looked at her with little bits of tears, he understood what happened... CatNap slowly sat back down and looked at the floor... He whimpered a bit as he slowly lowered his ears and tail. Miss Delight slowly carried CatNap and cradled him. "It's okay.. it's okay.." CatNap slowly closed his eyes as he purred slightly. His little movements stopped as he slept on her arms. Miss Delight tooked out a hair clip, it was a CatNap clip. She placed it in her hair. She looked back at her sisters. "Sisters." They all looked at her older sister, all the smiling critters had fell asleep. Miss Delight brushed off her dress and got up from her seat as she carried the kitty in her arms. She gave a serious and promising look, "We. We will take care of these children. We must, we want them to be big and strong. Mommy gave us a promise and we MUST obey it." All the teachers gave a small worried look, but we're determined. "Even if it takes all of our sweat, soul, and hours. We will teach them, teach them about everything and keep them safe from anything. Our blood.. anything to protect these children..."

€=°'{•;=•§✓|•§'£\€=\¢∆€'[£

Miss Delight laughed me mechanically as she dropped her thing, her friend, Barb. She laughed and laughed and laughed as she saw the skin on her face crack, her face was ripped off... She tricked her sisters thinking she was just dead. All her sisters layed on the floor... not breathing, not living, nothing. Just body's on the floor. She was hungry. Oh no, she wasn't... She wanted revenge... For removing her from them. HAHA- HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAH-

+_(;_#{¥^¥°×'✓•}}✓|

CatNap slowly opened a eye as he stretched and yawned. "You woke up at the right time little one! We're here... Home..." CatNap raised an ear as he looked out the window slowly. They were being carried down to the Playcare. It was so magical, he felt like a dog when he saw it, he wanted to wag his tail in excitement but couldn't, all he could do was look out the window and gasp in excitement. Miss Delight covered her mouth with one hand and giggled. As Catnap looked to his right slowly, he noticed DogDay doing the same, admiring the new place, there new home.. DogDay slowly looked to his left, they both locked eye contact, the dogs tail was wagging so fast it felt like it was gonna just pop right off like how you stretch a Mommy long legs toy a little to far, huh, what a weird description... The locked eyes caused him to blush in embarrassment and look away and hide into Miss Delight's arms. Miss Delight gasped and looked at him. "Oh Catnap hehe. You two are so cute when you two are around.." CatNap hid behind her dress, and when he felt like he was being watched he covered himself with her dress. He was an interesting little cat... Interesting...

+_;(#×€™€§✓'+$;);#

CatNap slowly locked the door, his big grin and his lengthy body over towering the door height. He knew why he locked the door, for a reason. He saw his teacher, Miss Delight breathing heavily on the door as her whole face was torn. Her once beautiful self was now a monster. He knew she would be a maniac if she came out those doors.. "OH SWEETY CATNAP HEHEHE" she said as she slowly placed Barb on the window part of the door. "Let me out hehe, I SAID LET ME OUT" she started shaking the door violently. CatNap didn't say a word, he slowly walked away... Not wanting a monster, to get out those walls. "AHAHAHA- OH I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY YOU PIECE OF-" as she was about to hit the window, she heard something fall down. She looked back immediately. "Oh... I'm missing one, don't worry my little sister.. ILL JUST GIVE YOU A DETENTION HEHEHE, COME HERE! YOUR BIG SISTER WONT YOU.." she ran back inside the place. She would do anything to find her, she started knocking down things, smashing down doors. Looking through the lockers. The little sister holded back her tears as she was hiding in the janitors closet... She looked at the Bobby Bearhug head pin she had. She slowly leaned her hand at it. It was to late, Miss Delight stepped on her hand making it break and bleed like crazy. The little sister screamed in pain as she cried out loud. "PLS SISTER DON'T DO THIS! PLS PLS- I WONT HURT YOU!" she screamed as she holded her hands together and placed them on her chest so it would bleed less. Miss Delight didn't hesitate. She lifted the weapon up into the air and.

CRACK! BLEGH! AHH! AHHHH!

AHHH- AHH! AH-

...

{°•×|✓|÷+_(&!$=|×✓|

CatNap gave a small sigh in his bed, he had the bottom bunk, right at the bottom of Picky Piggy. Oh she always ate, she ate like a pig. Oh wait- CatNap groaned as he started turning his body left and right, up and down trying to get a sense of tiredness. He groaned loudly raising his hands into the air. Miss Delight heard that and she turned herself towards CatNap. "Oh. You can't fall asleep..?" CatNap slowly looked at her as she approached him, he nodded. Miss Delight leaned down to her knees, she tucked him into the covers and sighed. "Well, do you want to sleep, sleep?" CatNap nodded as he frowned. "What's wrong..? Did I say something..?" CatNap slowly looked at a poster. It had Mommy on it. "Oh... Well, she's alright. She will come back to you one day... Pls. Have some some rest, you need it." CatNap sighed. "Good, now close your eyes.." CatNap slowly lowered them down. Miss Delight slowly took out a little perfume bottle and sprayed some on him. Red Poppy Gas. CatNap went fast asleep to almost an instant. Miss Delight smiled and kissed him on the head and leaned back up. "Good night CatNap..." She slowly turned off the bedroom lamp next to him...

+;;#)$+$;)#=|°'§✓¥
"PROBABLY BECAUSE HE KNEW I WOULD KILL THEM ALL- AHAHAHA-" she laughed and laughed and laughed as she cried on the floor, with her only friend. Barb, right besides her as she was surrounded by her sisters body's..
=€=}¢✓||{¥§=¥=×¢✓||

{¥✓¢}✓|(_;(2;$
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
=¥=¢=™|§¢™|{¥§(;$8$:2