Chapter 9...

(Also I'ma make a note, alot of people forgot that I made chapter 7. Pls read chapter 7 before reading this. It will make no sense if you don't read it. Thank you, I don't want this story to get messed up.)

...🌙...

CatNap stopped and looked back at a door, 'Grabpacks' ... "This feels necessary to do.." CatNap goes right into the room. As he walked a bit into the room, he stumbled into a corner, filled with Grabpacks behind a wired gate. This was no problem to CatNap at all. He slowly sighed as he bit his lip, he extended his sharp claws which was really painful. He grew a tear and fell on his cheek. He raised his hand in the air and slashed the gate open, just barely for him to get a Grabpack. Ah yes, a classic Grabpack. Not as complex as Grabpack 2.0, but, it is pretty advanced when it was at its time... Time.. he slowly raised his hands and grabbed one. It was pretty big and a little heavy on him, he placed it and wrapped it around his shoulders. "OOF- This thing is heavy!" He said as he stumbled out the small hole he made on the wired gate. "Hopefully he doesn't get mad that I broke something.." he said as he chuckled off and ran. He closed the door shut and immediately ran inside the mini-game. He made a mistake, a very, very, bad mistake. He walked up to the middle and smiled as he raised both hands in the air. "HELLO!!" he shouted, it alarmed many, many, things. "Anyone here?! I need a code, Mommy told me to come to the mini-games!" ... CatNap looked around, it was silent. A little to silent... He looked at each of the colorful holes, it sounded like slow footsteps. The gate slowly closed. "Um.. haha.. anyone..?" He slowly walked towards a hole, he peaked into the hole slowly and...

AHHHHH!!!

The small huggy tried biting his ear but CatNap slapped it off him with his Grabpack. "HOLY SHI-" he yelled out as it ran back inside. "OH NO NO NO-" he looked at the other holes, there were many more coming. I don't think there friendly... He gripped onto the handles and went to the middle of the place... Oh no. It's bad, really bad. He looked to his right and saw 4, then 3 to his left. He was so overwhelmed. He started punching and slapping them away. He was not safe at all. They were feasting for, blood. Toy or not, they were hungry. He slapped a blue one back to its spot. "OH NO NO NO! I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE COMING HERE-" he slapped another, then another, and than another... As he was at his lowest, he saw them all coming at once, all of them growling and howling like dogs, smiling wide like Huggy, CatNap lowered his ears as he slowly lowered himself to the floor and sat there terrified. There was no way he was gonna do this... They all leaped at once, CatNap closed his eyes ready for the pain.

......

Huh? He looked back up as he slowly lowered his hands off his head, they were all pulled back by a string, someone got here just in time, he looked back up, it was, Mommy? Again? Mommy yelled in a screeching voice causing CatNap to flinch. "GET BACK YOU FUCKERS-" she pulled them once more causing them all to go back into there holes. Mommy closed her eyes and sighed, she looked right back at CatNap and gave a worried look. "are you alright sweety?! Did you get any scratches, any lost limbs.. ANYTHING?!" Mommy was really worried about him. CatNaps heart was beating fast when he almost died, well, technically. "A-are you alright... Pls, answer little one.." CatNap finally spoked, "I.. what the hell was that-" Mommy gave a worried awkward chuckle. "Yea.. I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you... There's no code here, the huggys here can't even process anything." CatNap gave an annoyed but reliefed look. "There was no point to give them a piece of the code, that's why when I heard the gate closed, I knew I made a big mistake. I deeply apologize, we do this so the intruders don't by pass this place..." CatNap gave an annoyed look, he crossed his arms. "Ugh. Then what was the point of almost losing my own LIFE?!" Mommy sighed once more, "listen, I'll tell the others to give you the code. Ill make it easier for you, you sound. Tired.." CatNap nodded. "I'm always tired, I make people sleep ya know." "Haha, right. Now. I should probably re-open that door or else the prankster from these Huggys will try to kill you." She looked at the wall, a button that says at the top, 'Gate' . She pressed it causing the door to open. CatNap took a few steps and looked back at Mommy. "Well, thanks. I guess.. see you later, Mother." Mommy gave a soft sigh and smiled. "See you later, My Baby..." She placed her hand on the window, that was the last time CatNap saw him today. He walked out the gate.

He gave a soft sigh as he rubbed his own hands, he really does have a mom. How has he never known since he opened his life... He kicked the crumpled up poster he crumpled earlier aside and walked up the steps. As he walked out the steps, his thoughts kicked in... Someone, specific.

DogDay, a dog with a big personality, he is friendly to everyone except his enemy's. He treats him like everything... Everything. Something about DogDay he can't get from everyone else, maybe because people don't talk to him as much as DogDay. But, DogDay really does care about his friends. Especially CraftyCorn and him, it was confusing. Ever since DogDay and CatNap talked about love interests, he was pansexual, or maybe that time where DogDay gave both him and CraftyCorn kisses on the head before bed was weird. He really doesn't understand it alot even though DogDay already explained to him many times. Something about the light... Something about things related to the sun... It always reminds him of DogDay, well not really because his necklace does have a sun on it but. He likes the light.. it was weird, he usually stays in the dark and prefers it that way, but this time. It's different, the sunflower, the sun decorations, the color yellow, the poster of him. It was strange, was Mommy right? Does he REALLY like him? Nah, not really. I think... Sure he may be funny and sound cute at times, but not to the point where I want to like a dog. What is this feeling, is it just him? What is it called...

What is it called...

....

He doesn't even know DogDay alot, he can't like him yet. Maybe one day they can talk more, ... Maybe he does like him. Only time can tell...