Chapter 11

Bunzo helps CatNap lift up onto the train station, "watch your step!" He said as he stepped back from the train. CatNap carefully stepped onto the train so he doesn't crack his skull open. "All you have to do is take a whole straight and take a left. You will get to the storage system. It is a pretty big place so don't get worried. There will be a phone for emergencies in every section. You will be alright.." CatNap has never been to the 'storage system' and this really just worried him even more. "A-and if no help comes..?" CatNap said as he gave a nervous look. "Then boxy Boo will come! He's always there and he will know if someone's there... Just be careful around him, he tends to uh. Get aggressive.." CatNap awkwardly chuckled. "b-b-be careful..?! Wh-why can't you come with me?" CatNap looked around hoping for a good answer to that. "I-I can't leave... Mommy, me and the others can't leave. We have to protect this place. Unless we actually get permission from Mommy." "W-why not ask?" Bunzo shooked his head with a straight face. "It's highly unlikely." CatNap sighed from that response and looked down with disappointment. Bunzo gave him a small smile and patted CatNaps head. "Hey.. you'll be alright. Just follow along the trail and you'll be there! It's okay.." CatNap smiled back. "Y-yea! I will!" CatNaps confidence rised back up as he looked at the train buttons. He inserted the code from the papers, Bunzo walked down the steps and watched as the doors closed. The code was successful, the train started to move making a huge bump. CatNap immediately looked out the small window. Bunzo tooked off his hat and waved at CatNap. "Good luck CatNap! Be safe!" Bunzo started walking towards the tunnel, CatNap waved back. As the tunnel started to get closer, Bunzo started running waving back with a huge smile. "GOOD LUCK!!" It echoed through the tunnel. It was dark.. Pitch black..

The train created rough but soothing noises as he traveled down the tunnels. As the tunnels got deeper and deeper, he could see light. CatNap widened his eyes when he saw some light, it was so dark he couldn't even see himself. As he got closer, the light consumed the dark, making a comforting promise. He could finally see himself! CatNap sighed in relief, he walked towards the window and leaned over it. Taking in all that factory air in.. it was, refreshing, to him. Even though it mostly smelled like rocks, rumble, and carbon. But still, it was nice to feel all the breeze down his fur and face. He twitched his ear a bit, the sounds of the wind were very fast. He tooked out something off the bag, the DogDay hair clip.. he looked at each feature of it, placing his hands out the window and staring at it. It was so pretty and shiny! ... The features were all correct! It looks exactly like him! He brushed off the little dust and dirt on it, making the shine glow even more. It was something he has never seen in a while. He is usually always in the dark, not to many shiny things in the dark. If you don't count the stars.. he leaned his head on the window frame and sighed. "It's beautiful.." he said to himself as he looked around it. "... I wonder who had this." CatNap started rubbing his finger on the hair clip. "Can't possibly be Bunzo. They barely know them, and it can't possibly be Mommy's since well, her hair is more plastic than actual hair.. the only person he can think of is Miss Delight. Maybe one of her sisters? He doesn't remember to well about the sisters though, so it's hard to determine.." He noticed a green blinking light, a green arrow pointing right. He panicked and ran towards the lever, he pulled it quickly with all his strength. He managed to pull it just in time making him fall down. The green arrow pointed straight this time.. he sat up and looked. CatNap sighed in relief. "Good.. if I didn't do that I would of ended up somewhere else.. sheesh. I gotta pay more attention towards the train instead of a stupid hair clip." CatNap looked back at his hair clip of DogDay. "Yea... Stupid."

The train slowly stopped with a rough stir, he got to his destination, 'The Storage'. He pushed the door open and carefully gets off the train. He forgot how big that train was compared to him- CatNap looked at the entrance. It wasn't to crazy, from what he's seen in his life. It was a Boxy Boo statue, he was holding a box of toys as he gave a huge smile. He was surrounded by boxes, spelling out 'Boxy', around it were only two entrances. It had a card insert so nobody could just walk through it, it was colorful, mostly a red color though. The card insert wasn't a problem to CatNap at all, he walked up to it and hopped over it with his momentum. It was pretty easy to actually go over it.. "wow.. that security really just sucks." He walked down the hall, the walls were painted of Boxy Boo carrying boxes, a painting of huggy and mommy carrying boxes two as CatNap was sleeping in a box. It was, cute. I guess. "Well, these paintings are uh. Creative." He said to himself unsure what to really say to it. He walked through a gate and saw what looked like, a normal hallway. Seemed pretty innocent enough... "Hah, very funny Bunzo. But this is a little to easy for a small little kitty." He said to himself not knowing what he is gonna face. He walked across the hallway and tooked the right, then a left, than another left. What he saw at the end made his eyes in fear and gasped. He saw huge shelf's with many, maybe hundreds. THOUSANDS, of boxes and toys and all this kind of stuff. His ears perked down with his tail. "Oh.. my.. goodness.." his once great confidence went all the way straight into the floor. He looked around, for anything or anyone to be around. No one. He looked to his left and right. Nobody. He was truly, alone. "Great.. more walking..." He groans loudly as he stomped in with an attitude.

CatNap gave himself a fake smile as his fur was messed up and he looked like he was going crazy. He's been walking around for a fairly good amount of time... He hasn't even stumbled around the stairs to the place. How stupid.. he gasped for air over and over.. "how.. many.. shelf's.. ARE THERE?!" he yelled out in annoyance. "UGH IMA JUST START RUNNING!" CatNap did so, he started running down the path. He was absolutely ready and excited to get out of this stupid maze. "I HATE IT HERE, I HATE IT HERE! WHY WHY WHY-?!" He bumped into something causing him to hit the floor absolutely hard. It wasn't a shelf, or a wall, or a big huge toy. It was. Someone. The other person fell on the floor to, dropping his box with all the art supplies falling off, even spilling some paint. "HEY WATCH IT BOXY-" CatNap widened his eyes and gasped. "Boo..." It was DogDay. DogDay hot his head pretty hard as well, He rubbed his head. "Ow..." DogDay noticed CatNap as well. DogDay immediately got up and picked up CatNap. "Oh no no no no! I'm so sorry! A-a-are you hurt?!" He said with concern. CatNap nodded quickly. "I-Im fine! A-are you alright?!" CatNap immediately said as he started picking up the dropped art supplies. "I-Im fine, i-its just hurts a bit.. let me help you!" DogDay and CatNap helped eachother pick up the stuff. But something weird happened, as they started finishing up picking up the things, CatNap and DogDay noticed a brush on the floor, they both put there hand on it. Accidentally holding hands... CatNap immediately tooked it off and blushed in embarrassment, his heart went fast and his ears perked up. "Oh- haha! I'm sorry!" He said nervously as he's shaking a bit. DogDay blushed slightly as he picked up the brush and put it back into the box, "i-its alright... CatNap, it was an accident.." CatNap looked away blushing as he was rubbing his hand that was held on. "YE-Y-YEA-" he chuckled awkwardly. DogDay and CatNap both got up. "So... What are you doing here again..?" CatNap replied back, still with the blush. "I-I. I am looking for Boxys room.. do-do you know where it is?" DogDay smiled, "oh, Yea! Absolutely, it's actually at that right." CatNap looked to his right. "O-oh. W-well th-thank you.." DogDay gave a worried look. "Whatever your gonna do.. be careful. He, he is rough. A bit dangerous... Just, stay still when he is hostile. He will think your not his food." CatNap gave a cold sweat. "O-oh-oh.." DogDay started walking. "Y-you don't want to be late! Remember, we have school!" CatNap totally forgot! He has school today!? "OH-OH RIGHT!" he gave a awkward look. DogDay laughed, "oh your funny, maybe we can talk more! I'll be waiting!" He walked off, into a hallway. CatNap stood there, his grip on the bag tightened. He blushed like crazy, when he felt his hand on his hand. He.. he felt something. Something he has never felt in his life. "O-oh my.. gg-god.."

"He touched my hand!" ... "He touched my hand..."