Chapter 8

DogDay sighed as he sat with the others on the table. He looked at everyone. But it was mostly CraftyCorn. He always thought of her as a good friend.

"H-Hey Crafty.." he said as he waved slightly. CraftyCorn looked at DogDay and smiled, "yea? You need anything DogDay?" She was so nice and gentle, she always had this dreamy voice with her luscious greenish blue hair. He stuttered, her appearance and just almost everything about her was just so beautiful. "I-I.. have y-youve seen CatNap..? I-I haven't s-seen him in a w-while.." he gave a worried look as he looked back at the doors. CraftyCorn gave a worried look at the door as well. "I.. I think he's taking his time. He must be coming back soon... Eventually." CraftyCorn gave a comforting smile. DogDay looked back at her, his face blushes as he just stares. Something weird was in his stomach. Like critters getting inside his stomach.. DogDay stops looking at her and looks away embarrassed that he just locked eyes with her for a good minute. "AH- I'm sorry!" He covers his face with his hands and arms, CraftyCorn placed her hand on her mouth and giggled. "Oh DogDay. It's alright hehe. Your funny!" She says as she looks away, blushing slightly, maybe even more than DogDay right now...

Kicken Chicken placed his hands on the table and looked at DogDay and CraftyCorn looking away from eachother embarrassed. He gave a big laugh, "HAHAH! Oh you two are definitely in love with eachother! HAHA!" he tells out as he points at DogDay, he was laughing so much he almost fell off his chair. Everyone stared at DogDay and looked at CraftyCorn. DogDay gave Kicken a look and growled, just before he was gonna say something, CraftyCorn stepped in. "N-no were not! We are very good friends, right DogDay?" She smiled and looked at him. DogDay felt so much more comfortable and less embarrassed. Even if everyone is just staring at them. "Ye-yea! That's right!" DogDay said as he lifted himself up with his arms on the table. "tch, whatever. Still think you two are dating." CraftyCorn rolled her eyes. Bubba Elephant looked at Kicken Chicken and gave that look as well. "You as annoying as hoppy hopscotch, you know that?" "So?" Kicken said as he put his 'cool big boy' glasses up to show his eyes. "It's not nice to-" he gets shoved away from Bobby bearhug, "Nuh uh sweety. I'm the ONE to talk about love. Not you-" picky squeezed, "are you gonna eat that-" she points at Kicken Chickens plate. "EW NO GET OFF ME YOU-" Kicken Chicken demanded as he shoved Picky away. "HEY WHAT DID I MISS HEHE" Hoppy said as she had a goofy face as her tail wags like crazy. "WHY IS EVERYONE ON ME-" "HEY LET ME IN-" "I WANT TO EAT THAT!" "OH I HATE YOU!" "ME TWO-" They all growled at eachother, they slowly all leaned in and... Started fighting of course.. they all started rolling in a fluffy ball and pulling on eachothers fur, ears, necklaces and pretty much everything. "YOU LITTLE-" "WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU BAS-" "HEY-" "MY APPLE-!" DogDay and CraftyCorn were next to eachother pressing up against eachother as they look at them in fear. There both terrified of whats going on.

"And then Huggy, Player decided to littlerly throw the-" she was cutted off with the fighting, she saw the whole kitchen getting crazy and messy. She saw all the pulling, punching, and slapping. She saw them even using objects to fight against eachother. Huggy and Kissy looked at them absolutely in rage and terrified. Kissy slammed the door open. "Enough girls and boys!" They didn't listen. "Enough!!" Huggy and Kissy immediately ran up to them and tried to pull them away from eachother. Nothing was working. "S-stop-!" Huggy yelled as he tried grabbing hoppys hand but she bit his hand. "OW-" Huggy growled "OH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-"

Someone slammed the door open and yelled out a long screeching voice.

"EEEE-NOUGH!"

She yelled out, everyone stared at her as they all stopped what they were doing. Poppy coughed in her arm and adjusted her dress. "That's enough..." She said with a serious look. Huggy and Kissy stood aside as Poppy went Infront of the fighting smiling critters. "Go back to your seats, or I'll grab the 'collars'..." They all were frightened by the collars. They all got up and started pushing eachother away so they can sit down. After they all settled down, Poppy looked at Kissy. "Good morning Kissy." She looks at Huggy. "Morning Huggy." She said in a calm voice and walks towards the fridge. They all just stared at what she is doing. She got a long step ladder. She opened the fridge and grabbed the milk carton. She jumped off the steps and pushed it aside. She then hitted the counters doors and the cereal box fell straight down, she caught it with no hesitation and didn't even look or flinch. She snatched a bowl and a spoon and went straight to the table. Everyone blinked in suprise of how easy and calm it was for her. She sat down, poured her cereal and looked at everyone, slightly disturbed and confused. "Wh-what? Have none of you guys ever had a normal, morning?" They all just blinked once more, she rolled her eyes. "Ugh.." she stuffed her spoon in her mouth and chewed. Everyone went back to there usual talks. Like if nothing just happened.

DogDay looked back at CraftyCorn, "heh.. sorry." He moved aside when he realized they were bunched up together. CraftyCorn scooted away as well, "ye-yea.. sorry as well." They both looked down at the table a bit embarrassed once again. "H-Hey uhm.. DogDay." She said as she started rubbing her hands. "I think your really kind.. you think everyone positive! That's what I like about you, you know..?" DogDay gave a slight blush and a wide smile, he rubbed the back of his head. "Gee... Th-thanks haha.." He smiled awkwardly. Then something crazy happened. With no hesitation, CraftyCorn gave a kiss on DogDays cheek causing DogDays face to instantly turn red. Kicken Chicken saw this and he dropped his spoon and his jaw dropped. Bobby Bearhug smiled as she put her hands together, "AWWW!!" she said. Everyone else, they just looked at them in surprise. Kissy and Huggys eyes were wide shot open as they look back at eachother and back at DogDay and CraftyCorn. Poppy did the same except she had manners, she clapped her hands softly and closed her eyes, "congratulations DogDay." CraftyCorn giggled as DogDay is out of breath... "So uhm.. could you do me a favor and-" she placed a box of art supplies on the table making a loud thump. DogDay didn't say anything and slowly grabbed the box. "Crafty... We've talked about this." Kissy said as she gave a annoyed yet suprised face. "Oh come on! It's just one more time, right DogDay..?" DogDays jaw was dropped as he nodded. "Hehe, good. Now go on doggy. Fetch off!" She said as she blushed a bit. DogDay slowly dragged himself out the door carrying the box with him... He had no words. No words at all..

No words...