Chapter 3

(I'm in love with this now. 😔🫶 And sorry for the wait 😭💔)

The colors shined on CatNaps eyes; red, yellow, and blue. He hasn't seen them so bright in a long time, maybe in forever. "Wow! It's so pretty and colorful!" He shouted out as he looked around. Something was new, flowers, there were flowers decorated everywhere, every spot. He didn't know what kind of flowers they were but they were light pink flowers with many petals on them. "Well, that's new. I wonder why.." Catnap said as he slowly looked up, what seemed obvious turned into a question, there were no webs, but many, I mean many, pink and blue flowers. Even blue and yellow flowers! Blue and yellow... "Why is there so many flowers...?" He turned to his left, and just when he was gonna countinue walking. A petal slowly fell on top of Catnap's nose. Catnap stood there, just staring at the flower petal. "What a beautiful petal." Catnap grabbed it with his paw and threw it nicely off him. Slowly landing on some steps. "Well I'm done looking at flowers I guess-" Catnap was cutted off what seemed to be a flower. Not just any ordinary flower. A yellow flower, shaped like a sun, many petals, it's middle containing a orange like color, the stem was a bright green. Catnap slowly walked towards it, he slowly lowered his hand on it. "Ooo." "WAIT!"

Catnap leaped and screeched like a cat, he fell onto the hard floor, with eyes widen. "THAT FLOWER IS POISONOUS!" Bunzo looked at the flower behind him, "oh wait, never mind. Hehe- it's perfectly fine." Bunzo looked back at CatNap, he scared him a little to much. "I'm sorry CatNap.. let me help you." Bunzo took out his paw and lifted CatNap off the floor. "Thanks, Bunzo.." Bunzo smiled, but gave a serious questioned face. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to eat breakfast with all your other friends?" CatNap have a slight blush, "oh sorry, if I disturbed you." CatNap took out the bag and showed what's inside to Bunzo, "I just wanted to leave some pancakes for Mommy, I think there a little squished though.." Bunzo chuckles and picks up the bag to weigh it, then gives it back. "Oh it will be alright! Besides, we chew our food. I think-" Catnap sighs in relief, "oh phew. Thank you bunzo-" Bunzo smiled "Anytime Catnap, if you need any help or advice or really anything." He points at musical memory, "Just meet me there, pull the rope in the game, and I'll be there as soon as you do!" Catnap blinked twice tryna process what he said a bit. "Well then, I'm off to tidy up my room. Seya Catnap!" Bunzo started running back to his game as he waved his hands goodbye. The quiet echoes took over as he left. CatNap was by himself all over again.

"Huh, well. I guess I have more people to talk to after all.. I mean, I mostly talk to Picky all the time..." CatNap gave a frown to himself, "I guess.." he started walking towards the door, it was at first very weird because well. I am just walking straight into a room where a pink long leg spider woman is living, huh... CatNap notices a sign thats on Mommy's door; "Do NOT disturb when lights are off. Mommy wouldn't like that..." CatNap was hesitant at first as he slowly took his hand off the door knob, he looked at his hand as he rubbed it against his other hand.. "gee, I don't know if I should go in.. what if she's mad.. or worse-" as he slowly stepped back and walked away, as he was gonna go back to the main lobby, he heard a beautiful voice, it was a woman's voice... She was singing, a luluby, CatNap raised his ear and looked back, he started listening to the voice as he slowly put his ear on the door...

Hmmm...
Hm hm...
Hmmm..... Hm hm...

CatNap was surprised how much the voice was, it was so beautiful it made him slightly blush a bit of how suthing it was.. he's never heard such a beautiful voice this much.. he looked at the sign and back at the door. "Sorry mommy. You gotta break some rules some times.." CatNap opened the door as he slowly peaked out, it was very dark. To dark.. he's never been in this much darkness in a while.. especially when the Playhouse was.. bloody. It was a good thing player saved us all.. if not, we all would of been dead already... God..

As Catnap gripped on his bag with the pancakes in them, he slowly closed the door to not cause any noises. And for some reason, as soon as he closed the door. A light flickered, all the lights flickered. It was a long hallway, it was some what comforting seeing the light. He was still a bit afraid, CatNap sped walk through the few long hallways. It was very long.. it felt like he's walked for at least an hour.. geese, Mommy really likes walking, or well, crawling, through these halls huh- CatNaps mind was cut off with the sound of the humming again..

Hmm...
Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm...

CatNaps heart and his face melted as his body got a bit warm, he purred on himself. No, he was to distracted, he had to give these pancakes to Mommy.. and fast. He quickly walked towards the door, the last door.. he slowly knocked on it, waiting for an answer. The humming stopped as the lights as well. CatNaps heart started pounding and all he heard was his heart.. he was so scared, he was regretting coming here.. oh pls don't die.. pls don't die. Pls- CatNap widened his eyes as he noticed the door slowly opened. He wasn't dead, the atmosphere felt cold but got at the same time.. it was, dark. As he walked in consciously, a lamp turned on, he saw Mommy, sitting on the couch holding what seemed to be a yellow smaller her. He also saw who turned on the lamp next to Mommy, it was a blue hand with some yellow features, it slithered back into the dark. CatNap was slightly confused, for one, what were those two other.. Mommy's.. and two, why is everything.. dark..

Mommy slowly opened her eyes as she gave her baby to the blue hands, "Here you go, honey, take the baby back to our room.. I want him to get as much rest he needs." The blue hands slowly took the smaller little one into the dark. He felt nervous, but tried to be brave. Mommy looked at CatNap, she gasped causing CatNap to flinch. "CatNap! My little one!" CatNap was confused, little One? What did she mean by that..? And, how does she know me..?

"Pls CatNap, sit next to me! I have a lot to talk about with you!"